Chapter I: ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ꜱᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ɪᴛ

La Fountaine De Sang:

Il me semble parfois que mon sang coule à flots,
Ainsi qu'une Fountaine aux rhythmiques sanglots.
Je l'entends bien qui coule avec un long murmure,
Mais je me tâte en vain pour trouver la blessure.

À travers la cité, comme dans un champ clos,
Il s'en va, transformant les pavés en îlots,
Désaltérant la soif de chaque créature,
Et partout colorant en rouge la nature.

J'ai demandé souvent à des vins captieux
D'endormir pour un jour la terreur qui me mine;
Le vin rend l'œil plus clair et l'oreille plus fine!

J'ai cherché dans l'amour un sommeil oublieux ;
Mais l'amour n'est pour moi qu'un matelas d'aiguilles
Fait pour donner à boire à ces cruelles filles!

Les Fleurs du Mal, Charles Baudelaire 

The Addams. Her own demise. Father knows why she agreed to transfer Wednesday mid terms, but maybe it was the fact that she still had a soft spot for the Gothic Mother, Morticia. Black Dahlia she had nicknamed her when they were nothing but mere Teenagers. Contrary to popular beliefs, Larissa was never in love with her, she had a soft spot in her heart yet she never allowed herself to love anyone. Not after Vasariah, she'd never allow her heart to go through all of it again. Besides, the ravennette had chosen the Addams boy, not that she had a problem with him but she never really thought much about those two lovebirds together. At least up until when Morticia discovered her true identity she spent more then 4 years obsessing over her, dedicating things for her and giving her offerings. It was disturbing at some points, especially when she'd find dead animals on her night stand, or on her bed, or in the closet. She had to sit down with her and explain that she did not want anything, nor need offerings, and that Morticia was doing just fine by being her friend and respecting her. 

Anyhow

Things changed between the both of them, as Morticia betrayed Larissa by trying to honor her. It felt as if she stole from her and cherished the only thing she couldn't have. But either way, when the woman had called her for the small issue that was Wednesday, she found herself agreeing to the transfer. Maybe it was due to the fact that she'll finally get to meet Wednesday. Or maybe, just maybe, she hoped that she'll get to form some sort of bond with the girl, after all, her mother had named her after her own child, and told her that it was out of dedication and love but being blinded by the pain of it all she ignored it and fled. Like a coward.

A knock was heard from the other side of her office door, and in came the reason behind her overthinking and hours of drinking. Ooh a rhyme! After all she wasn't the angel of poetry too for nothing.

"Well, it's lovely to have you back Addams" Greeted the taller woman as she welcomed them with a political smile.