Chapter One : Once a Puppy

Once there lived a baby, that is left by her parents infront a house of one of the most famous ghouls around the 20th ward, The Black Wolf....... The Wolf came out to drink coffee.... Then he opened up the door and saw a cute baby girl in a basket... and The Wolf adopted the baby....

Then 8 years passed.....

The baby girl grew up, with The Wolf, Yoshimura Irimi, that was treated as her father..... They look like a normal one parent family.. Until before night time.... She and The Wolf hunts down humans for food... And The Wolf trained her to be agile and strong, like him.... And The Wolf has a team of ghouls, named the Black Dobers....

"One day will come, and you, my daughter will be the leader of my Dobers. So you must train hard, be strong, for you to be a worthy leader of them...." , said Yoshi to Kaya. " Yes father, I will show you that I can be strong like you. And me will be worthy to become the leader of your Dobers...." replied Kaya.

So he trained Kaya so well, for years, she became strong, almost the same aa strong as his.....

Then Kaya turned 14, that night, Yoshi gave a birthday gift to Kaya, and he spoke.. " Here Kaya, this shall be your mask, and you shall be named The Black Dog." Then Kaya replied, " Thank you so much father! I won't let you down!" Then Kaya hugged him, with tears of joy.... Then they celebrated her birthday, they went out for dinner.

Then they went home, and they went asleep happily.... But a Dober came to Yoshi, waking him up..." Sir Yoshi, there are doves near here, we should escape immidiately." said the Dober.

Then he brought Kaya in a far place, with 3 Dobers... Then they arrived to his another house, and he spoke, "You Three, guard her with your life... I shall get back there and kill those doves.. "

Then The Wolf came back, with his troop of Dobers. Then from the rooftop, they saw a hundred troops of CCG, with Kureo Mado.... Then Yoshi spoke to his Dobers, "Die for me, die for Kaya." Then they rushed down and attacked the doves. Then the fight went hard, taking  an hour or two... then The Wolf encountered Mado, and he fought hard with his all power, while thinking about Kaya's safety... He stabbed Mado with his Kagune, but Mado was in full guard, defending himself, then Mado counterattacked that left Yoshi's right hand badly wounded. Then The Wolf tried to attack from upon, but before he jumped, Mado slashed Wolf's body, then Wolf fell to rthe ground, almost an inch left from the grave.... So Mado chopped off his head to make sure he won't live anymore.... Then Kaya waked up, she had a bad dream, and when she woke up she saw 3 Dobers near her. Then she spoke," Where is father? Where am I?" Then a Dober replied, " Your father is fighting with the  doves infront of your house, so we brought you here, to his another house for safety." Kaya replied," No! I must fight with him! I shall go to him right now!" But the Dobers refused to, so Kaya wiped them off out of the door with her kagune so she can go.

Then she arrived infront of their house, and she saw Wolf's lifeless body on the ground, with the Dobers that are left from the battle, surrounding Wolf's body." No! This can't be happening! Father is the strongest ghoul in this parts! How! Who! WHO KILLED MY FATHER!!!", Kaya screamed with tears.

Next Chapter - Chapter Two : Seeking Revenge