✯𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕪✯

(𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛)

(𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛)

"Get out the bed and help me clean," Adonis said as he pulled the cover from over my head.

"Five more minutes," I replied while pulling the comforter back over me.

"No," he said dragging me out of the bed, "It's 12 and everyone's gone. We're going to clean this room and bathroom, then we're going on a date."

I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to use it. "I'll start on the room and you clean the bathroom," I said as I walked back into the room.

He went into the closet and grabbed my speaker so he could play some music. "I know you gonna play Nicki so play Ganja Burn."
"Imma just play the whole album," he said as the song began playing.
Once he placed the speaker where we could both hear the music, we started on our chores.

I began by changing my sheets and comforter and putting the old ones in the washer. I hung up all our clean clothes and put the dirty ones in baskets to be washed. I then threw away all the trash away and vacuumed the floor. "Wash that dingy ass mirror too," Adonis yelled from the bathroom. I walked in there and grabbed the foul smelling windex. As I walked out I muttered, "I should spray yo ass with it," causing him to take the air freshener and slightly spray my shirt.

I turned around with my mouth agape. He had a slight grin on his face as if he was waiting for me to react. Once I came to, I took the windex and sprayed him back. He stood there for a half second until he lunged and chased me out of the bathroom and back into the room. I jumped on the bed and erupted into a fit of laughter as he grabbed me by my leg and pulled me towards him.

About this time Come See About Me began playing.
As he pulled me towards him I could sense the lustful aura coming from him. And if I'm being honest, I kinda returned the energy.
Once my feet was at the foot of the bed, he climbed onto me and stared me in the eyes. I instantly became hot and weak at the same time. I closed my eyes to help push the feeling away but he started kissing my cheeks, making them rush back all at once.  He started kissing down my neck and It felt as if my heart was moonwalking down to my ass.

"You want me to continue?" He asked in a lust-filled tone. "Please," was all I could mutter out.
He began taking my shirt off and started kissing and sucking from my neck down to my waist. He began my sucking my nipples and my breath hitched in my throat as I felt my third member become uncomfortable in my boxers.

As if he could read my thoughts he put his hands on my boxers and began rubbing my not-so-gummy worm as he began kissing me again.

A moan escaped from my lips and I could feel his wood begin twitching on my stomach. As if he couldn't take it anymore he took off his clothes and my boxers.

He took my length and slowly took it into his mouth. He slowly began sucking and I was about to lose my mind. Tiny whispers of me moaning soon began escaping my lips, causing him to pick up speed and take more of me into his mouth.

He continued for a couple minutes as I squirmed and moaned until I felt myself about to climax. Before I could reach it, I told him to stop and to get on the bed. Once he was on there, I began taking his length into my mouth. "Fuck baby," he said as I began deep-throating him.

In a moment of whim, I took his wood out of my mouth and stroked it as I made my way down to his sack and then to his hole. I began maneuvering between the two places. I could tell he was more sensitive there then he was up-top because he would constantly squirm and grind against my face.

"Fuck, Bae I'm bout to nut." He said as he released his warm seed all over my hand and forearm. I got up to grab a towel but before I could take a step, Adonis pulled me back on the bed and began giving me brain again. He believes that both partners should finish.

He gave me top for about three more minutes until I finally came. Once we were finished we both took showers, finished cleaning, and laid down to watch tv.

"You just wanna go on the date after school tomorrow?" Adonis asked as he played in my hair.

"Yea," I replied, "I really didn't even want to go anywhere today."

We continued watching TV in silence until big mouth Adonis had to speak up. "I don't understand this shit."

"Bae it's literally Naruto. This is just Shippuden and he's like a teenager now."!

"Oh, well maybe they just going to fast."

"You just wanna take a nap?" I asked slightly annoyed but also happy that I could turn it off. I've watched both series twice and I lose complete understanding after the pain arc.

"Please," he replied grabbing the TV Remote and turning the TV off.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I snuggled into his chest and we were both dozed off to sleep.

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

I'M BAACCKKK🥴

I've been sick with like everything, but I'm back and I plan on making it up to y'all.