Chapter 212

Cen Jin's sudden interjection caused Lisa to look at him in astonishment. She didn't know what he meant by asking her to stay.

Taehyung smiled at Cen Jin.

Eunwoo looked at Cen Jin meaningfully. With his understanding of Cen Jin, he naturally knew what he was trying to do.

"Lisa, you have to be mentally prepared," Cen Jin said without rhyme or reason.

Lisa was taken aback when she heard this. "Mentally prepare for what?"

"Didn't I say this morning that we're going to find a new second male lead? Of course, we'll do as you requested and find a good-looking little fresh meat. I'm sure we'll be able to find one soon. At that time, your intimate scene will be on the agenda," Cen Jin said.

"Aren't we going to shoot that scene when we return to the city?" Lisa didn't understand. There was still some time before the intimate scene, so why would Cen Jin suddenly bring it up?

"There's an intimate scene?" The smile on Taehyung's face disappeared.

"There shouldn't be any female lead that doesn't have an intimate scene. In Lisa's TV series, there were all kinds of kissing scenes," Cen Jin said.

Taehyung looked at Lisa.

"Those were all shot from fake positions," Lisa explained.

Cen Jin raised an eyebrow. "Filming a movie is different. In order to make it more realistic and immersive, most of the intimate scenes have to be real. Just like kissing scenes, it's impossible to have the actors use fake positions. The scene shot from a fake position will always lack passion and tension."

"It can't be fake?" Lisa was also stunned. The last time she'd acted in a TV series, all the kissing scenes were shot from fake positions. In her mind, the intimate scenes could all be fake.

"You should've been prepared from the moment you accepted the role. No, I should say, you should've been prepared from the moment you stepped into this industry," Cen Jin said.

Taehyung's brows gradually furrowed.

Lisa also felt a headache coming on. Her first thought wasn't how to adapt, but how to explain it to Jungkook if she acted in an intimate scene.

"Lisa, for everyone who attends acting classes, the first lesson is definitely not about acting skills, but how to let go of yourself and calmly face each character. However, you don't have to think that the so-called intimate scene is too complicated. After all, we're not shooting a third-rate film. The scale won't be that big, "Eunwoo comforted.

Cen Jin also said, "Eunwoo is right. Our intimate scene is just a show of affection. In reality, it's just that." He didn't dare to scare people anymore. If he scared away the little girl who had just reached adulthood, he would cry.

"Then when you guys pick the second male lead, you have to pick someone pleasing to the eye." This time, Lisa was particularly serious. Although they said it in a relaxed manner, an intimate scene was definitely more intimate than ordinary physical contact. For the sake of art, she really wanted to throw caution to the wind.

"Lisa …" Taehyung called out softly.

"It's fine, oppa. If I can't even overcome such a small problem, I wouldn't have stepped into this industry."