Chapter 224

"Lisa, I heard Xiao Mei. Xiao Mei is the girl at the front desk. She called me and told me that she saw Zhen Xin. Haha, everyone was watching your drama a while ago. When I heard that you were staying at our hotel, I immediately rushed over. When I was standing in front of your room, I was very nervous. I was afraid that after so long, you'd become a big star again and would ignore me. "

Wang Wei surrounded Lisa and chattered.

"You're thinking too much." Lisa took out her pajamas from her suitcase.

"I'm trying to contact the other contestants who made it to the finals with us, but no one cares about me. Even if I send a message, there's basically no reply. Some of them have probably already blacklisted me."

"You didn't even tell me about your marriage." Lisa turned to look at Wang Wei.

"I just got the marriage certificate and haven't held a banquet yet. I'm planning to hold a wedding banquet and a one-month banquet together after the baby is born," Wang Wei said with a mischievous smile.

"I might not have time to attend your banquet."

"It's okay. You're a busy person, so how could I waste your time? But remember what you said. When you get married, you'll definitely invite me. When the time comes, don't blame me for not giving you enough money. "

Lisa glanced at Wang Wei. "Do you think I care about your money? It's good that you're here. "

"Then, Lisa, when are you getting married?" Wang Wei asked curiously.

"I don't know."

"Huh? If I have a boyfriend, wouldn't it be fast as long as he's suitable? "

"Why do you want to get married so early?"

Wang Wei was stunned. "If I think he's suitable, then I'll get married. Why else?"

Lisa glanced at Wang Wei and didn't say anything else. Everyone had their own ambitions and ideas. She couldn't force others to think the same as her.

"Lisa, since you're going to take a shower, I won't disturb you anymore."

Looking at Wang Wei's big belly, Lisa reminded, "Don't run around alone when you're pregnant."

"Okay, I know!" Wang Wei waved her hand.

Lisa walked Wang Wei to the door and watched her take the elevator. Only when she was out of sight did she close the door.

She was tired after a long day, so Lisa washed up and went to bed early.

The next day, Lisa woke up early as promised. By the time she finished washing up, it was already 6: 30 AM.

Lisa was about to knock on Eunwoo's door when she saw Eunwoo walking over from the elevator.

"Just in time. You're the only one left. Let's go," Eunwoo said.

"Okay." Lisa went back to her room and dragged her suitcase out.

When she reached the first floor, everyone was waiting in the hall. She returned the room card.

"Don't you want to stay one more day? There was a storm last night. Although it has stopped now, it seems like it will continue to rain. "The girl at the front desk kindly reminded them.