~Bowser's New Princess~

Luigi walked to peaches castle because she wanted to talk to him

"W-what do you need princess..?" Luigi asked stuttering, he was nervous about talking to them because of the look of agitation and sorrow on Mario's face. "We have a plan to find out what bowser wants with me, he has demanded that I... marry him the day after tomorrow, but..." her voice trails off as she lowers her head and looks towards Mario, he looks away. Princess Peach continues after she looks back at him head still lowered. She had said "The council and I had decided that, we are going to send you dressed as me as a decoy..." as soon as those words left her mouth, my blood ran cold...  "W-WHAT!? Why me!?!" Luigi had asked that question knowing that he was most fitting for the decoy. Peach said explaining clearly distressed "Well... Mario is too short and a bit too big to be me... and he also is too aggressive... so you were the best choice for this..." 

[The Next Day]

I was sweating, they explained the plan to me and at night they dressed me and got me set up and the back story of how 'I got sick' and that's the reason I sound different. 

[The Kidnapping (Luigi POV.)]

He walked down the hall up to 'Peach' and held out his hand when he was about 5ft. away from me "It's time to go my love..~"  his voice was so... calming..? I put on my best peach impression and said sadly "Alright bowser..." I hesitantly reached for his massive hand and grabbed it, he was so gentle"Why are you wearing a mask..?" He asked. I replied to him saying "Yesterday when I was helping some of the Toads I got sick and I don't want anyone else to get sick because of me... I'd feel really bad if I did..." I see him blush "You're so thoughtful my love..~"  He said, the way he said that made me have butterflies in my stomach. He took me on his air ship and we started to fly to Koopa kingdom.