~Our New Ruler~

[Bowser is 10ft. 2 inches and Luigi its 5ft. 9 inches.]

(This is their connon hight)

(also waluigi is 7'7!?)

Bowser ignored his anger, he was furious! -But decided to pity him and he preformed CPR on Luigi. He woke back coughing, he realized what had happened, as he lied there in bowser's hand he thought about all the things that he would do to torture him, he passed back out from fear.

[He awoke in a cold sweat]

"W-what happened?" Luigi whispered to himself as he sat up, when he did he noticed he was laying next to his wig, dress, and mask, he stood up and backed away, he looked at what he was wearing, a very black oversized T-shirt and his boxers. He looked around, he looked at the size of the bed and realized, he was in bowser's room..! The giant bed with blackwood, black covers, a fluffy black blanket, and the pillows... it was huge! Bowser walked in and Luigi turned around when he heard the door and bowser was there standing over him, he was so big.

Bowser stood over him looming, he said"You're lucky my kids weren't there."  Luigi apologized to him for everything, "I-I'M SO SORRY!? I- T-THIS WASN'T- I'M SORRY!!!" Luigi was so scared he could barely make coherent sentences, Bowser could see how scared he was and grabbed his arm to make him be quiet "Quiet Luigi."  Bowser said "OK!! I'm sorry.... SO sorry..." He said still very scared."I said Quiet. I'm not going to. Hurt. You."  Bowser said "O-oh... sorry... what are you gonna do to me..?" He asked unsure of thesituation"We're going to do what they wanted but twist it a bit..."  He said pulling out the ring he wanted to give to Princess Peach and held it out to Luigi"Only If you want to... Darling~..."   Luigi was flustered but he put his hand out so Bowser could put the ring on his finger.

"You, are now the new Ruler of Koopa Kingdom, my love~"  Bowser said blushing, "he looked like he actually loved me... he looked beautiful... he looked at me with so much love in his eyes." Luigi thought to himself blushing, Bowser chuckled loving the flustered look on Luigi's face, Luigi hesitantly chuckled to loving Bowser's laugh.

[They get back to the alter]

Luigi got a suit and walked back down the Isle but he was more nervous this time, but the citizens didn't care but they were shocked they continued from where they left off and they kissed, Bowser picked Luigi up and put him on his shoulder, they walked back to Bowser's bedroom, Luigi knew what usually happens after you get married, he got flustered and was worried because of the size difference between them, Bowser was almost twice his size! Bowser saw he was worried.

[Bowser POV.]

"What are you worried about? "  I said to the smaller male on my shoulder. He replied with an answer I expected "W-well... I know what hap-happens a-after people get mar-married a-and..." I hear his voice trail off as he gets more flustered, I chuckled loving how cute he looks "Don't worry, I know I'm huge in more than one way so you probably can't handle my size..."  I said looking at him. Green-Stach' hides his face, I know what he's thinking...

[Luigi's POV.]

Bowser says to me"Don't worry, I know I'm huge in more than one way so you probably can't handle my size..." and my mind starts racing thinking of the meaning of how he said'Don't worry, I know I'm huge in more than one way so you probably can't handle my size...'  Bowser sees he I'm flustered and chuckled because of it. We go to the bedroom and we lay down. He lays on his stomach and holds me with his left arm.

Jr and the other koopalings walk in, Bowser sits up and takes me with him, the koopalings looked confused.

[Koopalings POV.]

"Where is mama peach..?" Jr asked, our Papa said "Peach isn't your Mama, Luigi is..." Papa looked down at him, we were so excited to have a Mama! We ran to our parents and hugged our Mama and Papa.

[Luigi POV.]

We lay back down and lays on his stomach and holds me with his left arm and bowser Jr layed on his stomach on his Papa's back while the other Koopalings cuddled up to his right side. We fall asleep. I woke up and Bowser and all the Koopalings were dead. They were laying in their own bl0od on the floor, their heads were ba$hed in I got nocked out. I woke up in Peaches room, Mario and Peach were in the room and they looked at me with disgust and Peach spoke up and said "You betrayed the kingdom and slept with the devil himself..." I got up and ran blindly, my head was down and I found myself running in the mushroom kingdom's castle hall while getting chased by the Toads, Mario, and Princess Peach, Mario ran and jumped on me, they threw me in the dungeon and torture me, poking me with hot pokers, they starve me, and dehydrate me to the point of almost no return....I Awake In A Cold Sweat... Bowser shoke me awake."LUIGI!? Are you ok..!? You were screaming..."  I sat up and looked around trying to process what happened... the koopalings were in the corner afraid and shivering in fear, I looked at him with fear in my eyes shaking..."I-I... Please... Please, Please, Please.... Don't let me go..." I cried there holding onto him, begging him to not let me go and to not let me back there... he held me, I passed out still afraid.

[Bowser POV.]

I held him, he was shaking all night, he was scared. I wanted to ask him about it in the morning but decided not to to bring it up so soon we all fall back asleep.

[It's so sad.... Official word count! 981 words!]