really

“ rick, not to stop this but who is this young lady here” he say as he steps forwered and looks at rick “ well i dont have all day rick” rick then looks at enid and enid nods her head yes “her name is enid” he says as he looks at negan “ well enid, why dont you tell me who this carl and judith is “ negan says as he walk to her now they are face to face with each other “no” enid says quietly “ what was that “ negan asks looking alittle mad “ i said no” she says with a stern voice “ look i don't know if you know how this works but you do as i say, you got that you little bitch” “ no i don't “ negan then was about to hit her  with his bat in tell he hear something “ judith wait up, you are running to fast”  as she run she stops is front of enid a little away from everyone else “ so this is judith, she's a kid” he says as he gets close to her and everyone else teses up so fast then carl cames running towards her and can see what's happening so you goes to her and picks her up “ judith you can't run off ok that, ok lets go” “ okty but i want“  she said really badly because she is just a 4 year old, carl then give her a look up now is not the right time “ ok” carl then picks her up and starts to walk away “ kid wait “ negan yells that make carl stop but he doesnt turn around “ turn around kid, and look at me when i spek to you” carl then turns around and walk tord negan and stops right in front of him “ you are not my boss, no one is, so stop liking like you can control me” then he walks past negan to enid “ enid who is this, is this thaty guy” she then nods her head and he grabs her hand and gives her a look saying it will be ok, “ rick who is this” negan says as he trunks “rick im not going to ask ageni so who is this” negan says as he looks at rick then back at carl puting his bat infrutn of carl “he is-” rick started but then was cut off “ my name is carl, what do you  want” everyone is looking at him “ look umm enid right” he says as he looks at her and nods wile smirking “ you found the people you werelooking for carl an judith” “ negan you now know we are fine, what do you want now” rick says walking tords negan “ shut up rick you prick, so how old are you guys” he says as he point to enid, judith and carl and walks closer wich makes carl push enid a little behind him and judith puts her head in to his chest more then it all ready was “ so how old are you guys” “ negan, why are you still here you got what you want” “ rick, i will leave when i want you got that” negan says as he is getting more frushratidid, carl looked at enid and they both nod their heads at each other  “ im 16, enid is 15 and judith is 4 year old” “ well damn you guys are young as hell, but you guys are still bad asses”  he says as he walks over to them “ carl you have watch soon we should go so you can get ready, judith also needs to eat and know how she is, i would also like to change then i have to go to the farm for a little then i can watch judith” “ yeah your right you do need to get ready and so do i, ok lets go” he says as he grabs her hand and they start walking away from them and towards the main house were they live “ did i say you could leave” negan asks “ no, but i don't need your permission to do shit, you also heard we have shit to do” he says as he continues to walk away.