Trapped

Magnus walked through the halls of Asgard looking for Alex. Passing Mallory and her boyfriend. He reached Alex's door and heard loud sobs emanating from their room.

"Hey, Alex, open up" He knocked

"GO AWAY " They yelled.

"I'm not going away Alex let me in"

There was a click and the door swung open, Alex's tear-streaked face looked up at him.

"Go Away Magnus, I don't want to fucking talk to you"

"Alex please, Let me in"

"I can't, I don't feel right"

Magnus was worried about Alex, maybe they had gotten a bug or something.

"What's wrong?" he says tenderly

"I'm having nightmares again," says Alex.

"Oh, Angel. It'll be okay. Do you want to talk about it?" Magnus asks softly.

Alex furrows their brows, tears start to fill their eyes again. They hide their face in their hands, "Don't call me Angel, please." Their voice broke towards the end.

Magnus was confused, not wanting to further hurt his partner, he said nothing and silently sat down next to them.

After a minute of silence, Alex said," The nightmare was about me being stuck one way forever."

"One way?" Magnus was deeply concerned, he then realized what Alex meant. " Oh, Love, I'm so sorry."

"It just feels so suffocating," Alex was choking back tears, Magnus pulled them in for a hug.

They sat like that for a while until Alex finally broke the silence,

"How do you feel about me, ya know, not being a girl?"

"Oh Alex, you're perfect," Magnus kissed the top of Alex's head.

Alex squeezed Magnus's hand under the blankets, goosebumps appeared on their skin as the actress on the screen held onto the edge of the window.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked the fic! I worked really hard on this and would appreciate it if you left a comment with any ideas or considered voting or following! <3