Chapter 25

WINIFRED SHARP

Today is my wedding day and I'm nervous. I have been staying with Vincent for 2 weeks now and he never tried to take advantage of me except for hugs and kisses which I allowed him to do. I'm currently in my room getting ready and my brothers are fighting on who should be the bridesman since I don't have a father to walk down the aisle with. My bridesmaid is Jenna and Asher is with Vincent getting him ready. Meanwhile Elisa is the cute flower girl.

"I will be Winnie's bridesman since I'm the eldest" Tyler yelled.

"I should be the one since I'm the closest to Winnie" Daniel fought back.

Gosh these two!

"Guys stop arguing! Both of you can be my man for the wedding. Tyler on the right and Danny on the left. It's not a big deal" they looked at me with puppy eyes filled with tears.

These cuties.

"Thanks princess but now I have to bid bye to you" Daniel cried.

"Only if mom was here to see you like this. You look like an angel but please don't forget us. You're the only one for us" Tyler said which made me cry.

"I love you both and I will never forget you nor will I be separated from you". We hugged.

After a few minutes I got dressed up and did some photoshoots and was ready to walk down the aisle.

This is my dress:

My brothers took my hand and led me to the wedding hall and I was amazed by the view

The view in front of me was definitely what I thought of if I was married to a Mafia King but I love it

The view in front of me was definitely what I thought of if I was married to a Mafia King but I love it. Everyone started to cheer as soon as we stepped inside. I grabbed my brother's hands tight due to the nervousness but as soon as we reached the podium, they handed me over to Vincent.

"Make sure to take good care of her" they said in unison.

He nodded and pulled me closer to him and made me stand in front of the priest. Still he never fails to make me blush by saying 'you look beautiful my queen' before setting me still.