Ask me out.

IN THIS AU, ENID AND WEDNESDAY ARENT DATING YET. AND NO SMUT SADLY ;(

Enid was pacing back and forth nervously while reciting lines of what she was gonna say to Wednesday. Enid had a crush on Wednesday for a while now, she always felt like there was a spark, not in a friendship way, in a girlfriend way. Enid was in a gay panic, she went to Wednesday's bed to calm down, it worked.

The door knocked, "Enid? Are you in there?" Wednesday questioned behind the door.
"Uh- Yes! Erm ah- don't come in!" Enid stuttered, going back to her bed and reciting the lines. "Whatever your doing doesn't concern me, i'm going in wether you hate it or not." Wednesday said, barging into the room going for her typewriter, then she hesitated and saw Enid looking at her. "What are you staring at me for? Do you plan a homicide on me?" Wednesday spoke, crossing her arms and going towards Enid. "Uh. Wednesday can we talk please?" Enid asked, ignoring Wednesday's comment.

"What's on your mind?" Wednesday asked, looking away. "Shit, how do I say this.." Enid thought to herself. "Uhm so..I like.." Enid hesitated for what she was about to say. "You like?" Wednesday asked cluelessly. "I LIKE YOU FOR A LONG TIME WEDNESDAY EVER SINCE YOU CAME TO THIS SCHOOL I HAD A CRUSH ON YOU I LOVE YOU WEDNESDAY WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" Enid confessed out of breath. Wednesday froze and just glared at Enid, but then Enid broke the silence. "Well..What do you say?" Wednesday just stood there, looking red. "That was an interesting offer, Enid. It's questionable, yet interesting." Wednesday finally spoke. "Well uh Wednesday! Will you be my one and only girlfriend?" Enid fidgeted.

"Enid, I will be your girlfriend. I will never leave you and I will always protect you. Enid, I love you." Wednesday replied with a smile. Enid started bawling her eyes out and clung onto Wednesday. "WEDNESDAY I LOVE YOU TOO!" Enid cried. "Don't cry otherwise we'll break up in this spot." Wednesday said annoyed. Enid wiped her tears away and hugged Wednesday.

Wednesday hugged her back, Wednesday felt somewhat comfortable and happy. She kissed Enid's head and smiled. "I promise, to this day I swore I will never leave, forget or hate you. Despite how much your clingy and colourful, I love that bright personality of yours, you always make me happy inside. To this day Enid, I will protect, love, care and support you." Wednesday smiled. "You really mean that, Wens?" Enid sniffled, still hugging Wednesday. "I mean it darling, every single word I said, I mean all of it. From heart." Wednesday said, hesitating saying the last part. "Can we cuddle, Wens?" Enid asked in joy. "Whatever makes my sunshine happy." Wednesday mumbled to her.

Enid cheered and slipped in her bed, Wednesday went in bed with her, cuddling her while Enid laid on top of Wednesday's lap. "I really do love you, Wens." Enid whispered in her ear, giggling then going to sleep. "Me too darling." Wednesday muttered, cuddling her as she went to sleep.

IM SO SORRY THIS STORY WAS SO SHORT IM LOSING IDEAS AND MOTIVATION ;( I PROMISE TO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE