Back Home

Splinter, Raph, Donnie and Leo all get home after 34mins of the walk but Raph realizes something..

Pov:Splinter

After me and Raph got the tablet away from them we started walking home but as we do the boys are still insulting each other under there breaths "I hate you Donnie" I hear Blue mumble and then I see Purple glare at him "I hate you even more than you think" I also see Raph sweating from the insults, We finally get back to the lair entrance but before we walk in I make them stop infront of our door "Wait I have something to say" They all stop and look up at me confused but I look at Purple and Blue "You both are brats" I tell em and there sticking there tongues out at each other but I speak again "When we all get home" I pause in my speech "None of you get the tablet" I say and that makes them wide eyed and freeze "Please Pops Noo!" Blue yells sadly and Purple starts yelling at Blue "Look at what you did Nardo!" He exclaims "Okay ok..calm down you two" I tell em and they glare at each other "Also be nice" I add that in but they keep glaring after that I sigh as that was finally over but I notice my son Red looking back and fourth "Dad.." He speaks and I look down at him "Where is Mikey" I freeze as my eyes go wide and the other two look around also not seeing there baby brother..'Shit.'