A story

On POV start

"Do you want to kill me or something?"

"No?"

"Then why the hell did you tell me to carry you all across the mansion to your bedroom?"

"Because I'm tired?"

The man then let out a long frustration voice, causing dad to flinch.

"Are you that dense? Do you even realize how many hearts that you've been pick?? Boi if I carry you in princess style my head won't be connected to my body tomorrow. Heck I even doubt you'll know I'm dead."

I like this man already. For the first time someone FINALLY said that! Thank you Robe Mister.

"W-wait- no way you actually meant this-"

"I really are meant this."

"... I understand, just teleport me then."

WAIT- "Youngest! Use your teleportation magic, now!" I said as I turn off the communication device and hide it under a rock behind us. This is not the best but still better.

After a long night, my dad finally back at the bed and take a peacefull sleep without realizing how many misunderstandings he has caused that night. Well at least now he knows.

+-+-+

Time skip : 1 month later.

+-+-+

The man in robe now visited more frequently, we actually don't really mind. We then know his name is Daniel Bellamy, 25 years old, someone from a noble family that had fallen more than 60 years, he now living as a librarian and an assasin as his side job; funnily enough he only take books or literature related things as payment.

He is kind. Youngest often calls him as 'Gentle princess' because he keep decline getting called 'prince' and saying it only fit for dad, just how gentle it is?! It is just sweet. He obtain our youngest approval just like that.

He can cook various foods from dad's past life and often teaching us how to play some instruments. He always tells us stories and often taking us out around the Black Castle, he even teach how to strengthen both me and Hong's ability. He often teach us Korean and French. He teach us Korean because dad used to be from Korea, and Freanch because dad doesn't knows French. He said it is for me and my siblings secret communication.

He always bring something to us whenever he come, and it always different everytime he comes. He also often teach Raon about some flying tricks and some efective spell that use less mana but very usefull!

We eventually grow fond of him, even Miss Rosalyn, Eruhaben-nim, mister Ron, and that vampire lunatic is also the same! He receive Hong's approval when he shows Hong how to use poison for health, which cure a bunch of sick rabbits from a disease that day.

And today, he receive my approval.

.

.

"Hello, Good morning young miss."

"Drop the formality and give us a hug."

His hug is truly the 2nd warmest hug I've ever feel. It's just like dad's but dad still warmer.

"Well my lady, I want to give you this! I already give the handsome boys presents yesterday. I shall give yours today."

He put a blindfold on me, and hold my hand. As I feel we get closer to the garden, I can hear my brothers giggles and when we stopped, I can hear their excited scream. He slowly open my blindfold and I see some fairies- WAIT FAIRIES??