1 (TW‼️ MATURE CONTENT)

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

-The Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkein

Someone's POV

'Wooohhh!!'
'Let's go!!' 
'Yeji in the house!'
'Yeji!Yeji!Yeji!'

Everyone cheered as Yeji entered the club.

The club consists of  young and rich people aka the brats. The club was made for them by their parents to get along and have fun.

Yeji's POV

I'm here again, ugh.

Everyone here are so annoying. They're so fake. They be acting as if they want to be friends but in reality they just want your money.

I don't get why they're so happy here. It's literally annoying. The smell of Cigarettes and Alcohol, The loud sounds and people shouting.

I was suddenly interrupted by a girl..

"Meet me at Room 7" She whispered

I then followed her to Room 7

I went inside and closed the door behind me.

She started kissing me, i did the same.

"Wow, your not that bad" i whispered then bit her ear making her moan a little.

I then took off her clothes...

I started licking and nipping her nipples. I kissing her toe until i reached her pussy, gosh she's wet.

I started licking it and then inserted 2 fingers. She didn't moan or anything, she just looked at me.

.... We had sex for an hour. It was the worse one i had. She didn't pleasure me.

'11:24 PM'
I left the room without uttering a word. The club was still noisy.

I ordered a drink while buttoning my shirt.

"Wow Yeji it's still 11 yet you already took someone in bed." My cousin Hyunjin said while his hands were on a girl. I probably have some hickey.

"She probably loved it" I said before sipping my champagne that made him laugh.

"Of course she did, You have Hwang in your name after all" he said that made me chuckle.

After drinking another bottle, I called my driver to come pick me at the club.

'1:14 AM'
"Miss Ji" Andrew said as he bow his head.

I just entered the car without uttering a word.

'1:54 AM'
When i got home i saw my sister doing her homework in the living room.

"I love you sis" i mumble as i engulf her in a hug

"Unnie! you smell disgusting" she said making me pout.

"Shit... That hurts" I said with teary eyes

"Gosh unnie you're drunk" she said as she pushed me lightly.

'6:02 AM'

I woke up and got ready to work. My secretary told me about my schedules over the phone, scolding me for waking up late.

I went downstairs to eat breakfast with Dad, Mom and Yuna.

I actually felt like throwing up since Mom cooked our breakfast. And i gotta say I love you Mom, but your cooking sucks.

I told my sister that I'll be sending her to school since i want to be a nice sister and also trigger my secretary.

'7:09 AM'
"Unnie this isn't my school." Yuna said clearly confused

"Of course it's not, it's a càfe. I'll get us some breakfast"

"But unnie we already ate remember?" she asked. God Jihyo please help my sister

"You liked Mom's cooking?" I asked her this time

"Um... well, not that i hate it I don't actually... it's just not my style and I don't want to be ru-" i then shushed her with my powerful finger.

I realized that i didn't used hand sanitizer this morning meaning my hand still has some of that thing.

Maybe my sister doesn't mind...?

After i dropped my sister at school, i went to work.

'8:17'
"My god Yeji your an hour and 17 minutes late" Chaeryeong my secretary scolded me

"Gosh, chill baby your so hot headed"

"Don't baby me, I'm your secretary"

"Chill Chaeryeong, you want daddy to buy you something?" i teased

"Whatever Hwang, Just make sure to make a good impression on our new investors" she said

'12:56 PM'
After the meeting i called Chaeryeong.

"What?" she asked

"You worked so hard Chaery, I'll treat you lunch"

"Wow, your treating me lunch?" she asked excitedly

After we ate our lunch another meeting was held. Chaeryeong said that the new investors have arrived.

'3:05 PM'
I went inside the meeting room.

"Hi Young Miss" Mr. Choi said and extended his hands ehich i gladly accepted.

"This is my only son Choi soobin" he exclaimed excitedly as he said pat the taller boy's back.

"And My daughter Lia" he said not putting much emotion and excitement.

"Hi Lia" i greeted completely ignoring Soobin who is offering a handshake.

"oh um... hi" she said shyly.

Lia's POV

The meeting ended well. I also noticed how my brother Soobin was eye raping the Young Miss.

I was disgusted by his actions, how can Dad even tolerate him?

'5:43 PM'
We got home from the meeting.

Soobin was shooting daggers at me, he told me to stay away from Young Miss because she's straight and wouldn't want to date some slut like me.

How can someone be so cruel?...

After Mom died, he started acting really weird, He became Dad's favorite.

I received a notification from someone while i was scrolling through my phone.

@HYJ_cutie started following you on Instagram

@HwangMissMe? sent you a friend request

@YeBossy_143 just followed you on twitter

How? I can feel my heart beat faster. I accepted her friend request and followed her back. The next thing i knew she texted me.

But how did she get my number??

unknown number:
'hey it's me Hwang Yeji, i was hoping if we can hang out anytime?😉'

                                'sure, I'm always free'

unknown number:
'cool🕶️'

I saved her contact info as 'YJ'. God She's so cute.