Chapter 2

The next night the boys were as usual waiting by max's video store when those same girls went past them and parked up and parked a bit away from them, the girls all looked over and froze get that same feeling the boys had. They take a second then walked over "dwayne?" The youngest says softly "Enola!" Dwayne yells out and the two hugged each other tightly "wait that's your brother?" One of the girls asked "yes, and these guys are the others I told you about" Enola says. The girls each took turns introducing themselves as did the boys "so guess we're mates?" Marko says to cleo who gave a shy smile as max walked out "what's going on here?" He as he looked around and he let out a bit of a growl see strange vampires.

He realised his mistake when all the boys hissed back at him which they never do "oh I get it, sorry about that laddies I didn't realise" he says "that's okay sir" Olivia says to him with a nod. They all smiled but sam swore he saw anger in max's eyes but he just shrugged it off and they all got to know one another, each girl told their own story of how they turned but cleo was hesitant to talk about her story "you don't have to talk about anything your uncomfortable with" marko says kissing the top of her head. She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder and they all spent the night happily bounding ending it on a good feed "that was incredible" lexi says as they walked into the cave "hell yea it was!" Paul cheers and it was just celebration all around and each couple went off on their own leaving enola, sam and laddie stood there "guess its just us for a while" sam says and they all went and say on the beat up old couch "yea guess so" enola says and the 3 of then talked.

Back at the hunters camp they were pissed that all they woke up to were the dead bodies of the two they sent in "and that's why you don't send in kids!" The leader yelled, he looked at the cage covered and smirks "well guess we'll have take matters further" he says "don't you dare hurt my girls!" A voice from within the cage yelled making the hunters laugh. The person inside just so happens to be the lost girls head vampires, she was the one to turn them and since she never had kids in her human life she came to see the girls as her own kids so she was very protective of them. She decided to try one last time to send out a message of help though her mind hoping anyone can hear her 'please if anyone can hear this message find and protect my girls, I can not be there for them, their names are Olivia, Cleo, Lexi and Dixie' she prays someone hears and will get to her girls before the hunters can.

A young male vampire heard her as he was on his way into santa Carla "I'll do it" he says mainly to himself as he kept driving feeling the pull grow stronger the closer he got to town.