Chapter 7

When I woke up. The window was all blurry. I wiped it off and looked out and saw snow falling. I stretched and glanced over at Stamp. He seemed as if he hasn't slept in weeks. 'Dammit... I thing his programs are shutting down. I don't know what I'd do if I lost him..' I thought to myself.

"Morning sleepy head." Stamp smiled.

   "Yo." I said with a groggy voice.

   "Were in Colorado." Stamp said with a twitchy voice.

My heart hurt when I heard his voice, I didn't want to lose Stamp, he was the only thing I had left. WE pulled into a restraunt and went inside and ordered some food. The waitress smiled at us and got our food. The news reporters came onto the television talking about us again. We seemed like we were a treading topic to talk about. I could hear some people whisper, shortly the cops came into the restraunt. 

  "Damn..." I muttered to myself.

The police men noticed Stamp and arrested us on the spot. When we got into the cruser we had everyone video tapping us, Stamp seemed to not care. His systems were slowly shutting down. 

When we arrived at the prison the police men took Stamp and went away. I watched as they took Stamp away from me. I gritted my teeth as they took me to a cell so they could question me. The police men shoved me into a metal chair. A man sat accross from me and set down a folder.