Stamp (BoyxBoy)

Long ago they built the first humanoid, but the funding for Project Stamp was aborted they scientist packed up and left the humanoid Stamp by himself. Years past and Stamp sat there and collected dust, Stamp still needed parts in oder to work right. After ten years of waiting for someone to restart the Stamp program the goverment found the lost file and looked threw it. Funding for Project Stamp helped the scientist finished the work. Stamp was shortly up and running they tought him how to read, write, speak. But the project was shortly abandoned again. Stamp stood there and watch the scientist leave him. But one scientist stood there by him and grabed his hand. She got on her knees and huged Stamp and whispered softly into his ear. "I'll protect you and my own baby."

Years passed by. Stamp went to school like a little child and lived in the scientist's house with her and her son who was only a year younger than Stamp. Until one fateful night when Stamp was laying in bed reading books and doing homework. The scientist was killed, and her son Alex was only one who surivied the crashed. Alex and Stamp moved into a foster home, until Stamp had errors in his program. The goverment seased Stamp and shut him off. After years of Alex missing Stamp he found him in a building hooked up to wires. Alex turned on Stamp and smiled as Stamp got out of the chair and looked at Alex and smiled.