"It had to end this way."

Hoho!!
This is my 2nd book so far.
It's 11pm here xd
Enjoy this one completed book cuz my other one is on hold at the moment 🙃🙃

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gempa POV :

December 2nd, 2019

Hello, i am Gempa. And i am the oldest among all my brothers. The one with the red cap and emo colour palette is Halilintar, the joyful one with dark blue clothes is Taufan, they are one of my best brothers when they were born. It was like a miracle happened because they were the only ones i had that were actually important to me. They may fight a lot of times, but we always create good memories together as great brothers. I remember when we fought Ejo Jo, he had a new combo attack. It was very Awsome! But i wish it could have used some work, oh well, i guess i can leave it that way, heh. Terbaik!

January 29th, 2020

Hello, it is me, Gempa! I have 4 other brothers now! Blaze, Ais, Duri and Solar! I can't believe i'm taking care of 6 of them, it's like i'm their parent after mom died and dad left us to go on his mission. But i guess it is my responsibility because i am the oldest and most mature right? I have to always protect, defend and rescue them! Especially TTM, they got into so much trouble throughout  every single day, it makes me so tired and almost drives me really insane, i really can't handle these idiots running around the hosue or even the whole town, making trouble everywhere they go. But as i said, it is my responsibility, i have to protect my brothers. No matter what happens.

February 28th, 2020

It has been a month. We stopped fighting any villians and started having some peace inside our house. We finally get to rest after all that superhero stuff. No wonder everyone is so tired.

"Haizzz.. WE'RE FINALLY DONE!!" Taufan shouts and jumps repeatedly in joy.

"Chillax, let's just rest while we have time to. Now i think i'm becoming sleepy Ais.." Solar says, while looking at Ais.

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Ais woke up and was offended by Solar. Lucky thing that he was his brother, Solar would have turned into frozen pop by this moment.
All of us laugh together and start spending family time with each other, playing board games, having fun, watching movies, all that stuff you know? It was good moments there, i always wanted that to never even end, like there was not even a tommorrow.

No one's POV :

On the other hand..

"Hm, i must have my perfect revenge on that weak gremlin. He destroyed my suit and injured me painfully. Hmm.. I might have the person for this, tho he might be a little bit too annoying." Ejo Jo says

"Computer, call Adu Du!"

"Yes sir."

Ejo Jo starts calling Adu Du, and Adu Du picks up the phone, already feeling annoyed and wants to blast someone in the face.

"Hey, what do you want!? Didn't me and Boboiboy already defeat you?" Adu Du says, ready to hang up the call from Ejo Jo.

"Now wait. I need you to create a chemical, a potion."

"What kind of potion are you talking about? Emotions? Poison? What do you want? Huh? " Probe appears out of nowhere.

"Probe, let him speak."

"I want to destroy Boboiboy, completely."

"How will you do that? You've been destroyed by him, and me. Even if you did try to kill him now, it's not gonna be working Ejo Jo. Now go back to doing your stuff." Adu Du says, looking at Ejo Jo's face.