Chapter 1: Graduation/Letter from Dad

A/N: As you can see I haven't posted on my other story and that's because I sort of lost interest so I decided to discontinue it and start fresh on a new story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morgan's POV:

Today is my graduation from MIT with a dual degree in mechanical and electrical engineering. I am so excited. I am in my room getting ready when my mom comes in.

She says, " I have something for you, it's a gift from your father. He left it with me before he passed away and said to give it to you when you graduated college."

She handed me a box with a letter on top.

It said:

Dear Morgan,

Happy Graduation!! I am so proud of you and if I was not the one who gave you this gift, I am so sorry I couldn't be there on your big day. I know that you will go so far in your future and I hope this gift will help you on your way. One more thing that I would like to add is once you graduate I want you to have Stark Industries. I know you will be a great leader and remember I'll always love you 3000.

Love,

Dad

As I was reading this I was tearing up. I do really miss him and wish he was here in person but I know he will always be here in spirit.

I opened the gift and saw a necklace with a tiny charm of an arc reactor and also a blueprint of his suit with a note that said:

"Follow your heart and here's a start"

I can't believe that now I'm going to be the CEO of dad's company, Stark Industries.