Chapter 2: First day at Stark industries:

Time skip to 2 days later:

I graduated a few days ago from college and today is my first day of work as the new owner of Stark Industries.

I wake up in the morning and get dressed. As I go downstairs the smell of French toast and bacon hit me. I walk into the kitchen and see mom cooking breakfast.

"Morning mom!" I said

"Morning sweetie, ready for your first day of work?" she asked.

"Yes, I'm so excited to start working and spending time in the labs there. I have so many new ideas."

I began eating breakfast and then mom and I went to Stark Industries.

As we entered the building we were greeted by all the workers. As I entered my office (initially my dad's), I saw huge stacks of paperwork.

'oh great' I thought.

Time skip:

I finally finished those stacks and stacks of paperwork and now I can finally go into the lab. I went down to the lab which was located in the basement. As I entered many memories of me sitting in dad's lab when I was little came back to me. I went to the screen and I saw that I already had an account. I'm guessing my mom had already made it from me.

I looked around and just noticed that all of my dad's suits are still there. This is the legacy that my dad gave me and I am here to continue his legacy.

To be continued...