Chapter 1

Y/n

*middle school*

"Here are the result of your last maths exam" the teacher announced. I looked over at my rival, Katsuki Bakugo and saw him sitting like a delinquent and smirking at me. The teacher continued speaking "On the first place we got Bakugo and L/n both with the highest score."  "WHAT?!" both of us yelled synchronically as I jumped of my chair. The teacher wasn't even shocked and told us to shut up and sit down. "What do you mean we both got the highest score? I won't accept a draw, one of us has to win" I discussed. I saw my friend Izuku Midoriya get nervous thinking that his two friends or more like, one friend and one -whatever their relationship is- are about to fight. Again. "How can this sponge be as good as me there must be some mistake or she cheated" Bakugo yelled. "Both of you be quiet immediately. If you two are so smart why don't you check it yourself" the teacher tried to get us under control. I grabbed Bakugo's exam as he grabbed mine to check. "Sh!t" we both whispered realizing that it is actually a draw. "Tch that doesn't prove anything. You'll see that I'm much better than you once I become the number one hero" Bakugo showed off his dream proudly. I mocked him in a whisper tone which he accidentally heard. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" "BOTH OF YOU! EITHER YOU SHUT UP OR GET OUT!" Both of us frowned and looked away from each other. 

*after class*

"Oi, which school are you going to?" Bakugo asked as he walked up to me. "Why do you care? You seriously think you can beat me there?" I teased him. "I DON'T THINK SO. I KNOW IT! Now answer me" he ordered. "UA. And after that I'll be known as the number one and you as number two." I closed my eyes proudly seeing the imagination of the future. "WHAT?! I'M GOING THERE. I THOUGHT I WAS FINALLY GETTING RID OF YOU!" "SERIOUSLY?! At least Izuku will be there too. Anyways, I'm not looking forward to seeing you. See ya" I walked out knowing I won't see him until the entrance exam.

*Timeskip*

Finally. I got into my dream school. I walked into the building proudly wearing the school uniform, a white blouse with it's sleeves rolled up, a red tie, a skirt with socks that went up to my thighs. It was pretty easy to find my class 1-A. I walked in and saw Izuku sitting there. I took the table next to him. "HEY IZUKU!! I saw your quirk at the entrance exam. It was so cool! Why did you hide it? I would totally show off with it!" I complimented him. "Well to be honest, I didn't know how to use it" , he chuckled nervously, "What about you? You also shot all those robots who got in your way with your water. You were awesome!" I grinned at the compliment. "I saw Kacchan t-" I rolled my eyes hearing his name. "Please don't mention him. Because of him I had to study in all of the free times I've had. I'll totally be better than him. So did you make any new frie-" "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TWO DOING THERE" I turned to the door as I heard a familiar voice interrupt me. "SERIOUSLY EVEN THE SAME CLASS NOW?!" I thought out a bit too loud. The whole class turned their attention to us. A blue-haired guy walked up to me telling me to speak quieter to 'respect the people around me'. "Oops. Sorry. It's just that this hedgehog over there freaks me out" I pointed over at Bakugo who was sitting down on the seat behind Izuku putting his legs on the table. The blue-haired guy walked over to him and scolded  him making weird arm gestures. 

The class looked full. The door suddenly opened and all we saw was a huge yellow worm. "What the-" I whispered. The yellow worm turned out to be a sleeping bag and a man got out of it and walked it. He introduced himself as our Sensei. That man wore all black, a white scarf, had long black hair and the most tired eyes I have ever seen. "We'll do some physical tests. You can use your quirks. The person with the least score will get expelled" he said with a tired voice. He showed us our sports uniforms and sent us to the changing rooms. "Hey, what's your name?" a pink girl walked up to me. "Heyo, I'm Y/n L/n. Call me Y/n please. Nice to meet you" I smiled kindly. "I'm Mina Ashido. Call me Mina since I should call you Y/n. Nice to meet you too. Do you know any people from here?" she asked starting a conversation. "Yeah, so I know that weird hedgehog that was fighting with me and Izuku, the one with the green hair. I know them both from middle school." "I know the guy with red hair, Kirishima from middle school." And that's how we started talking about random stuff and I found my new best friend. 

First we had to throw a ball and see how far it would go (I forgot how you call it in english lol :P). I was only two points away from Bakugo. That was so close. Then we had to race each other. I won there after racing with two unfamiliar people. The thing he said about expelling the person with the least score was just a way for us to try our best.

 The day felt pretty long and I had exchanged numbers with Mina before heading home. Just to realize that I forgot how I got here. 'Oh god, please no' "Why aren't you going home you sponge?", I heard Bakugo ask from behind me. "Well, the thing is I kinda uhmm" I played with my fingers too embarrassed to tell him that I got lost. "You don't know the way home right?" "What the- How do you know? Can you read minds? Do you have a second quirk? IS THAT WHY YOU SCORE FULL POINTS?!" "NO DUMB*SS. What else could it be instead of you being lost?" "Oh." "I'll walk you home" he offered. "Why would I trust you? And how do you know where I live?" "I literally live two blocks away from you and our parents know each other." I gave out another 'oh' and let him walk me home. Wait we had a normal conversation. The last time we talked so normal to each other was...... literally never.