Chapter 3

It's been about two weeks, that we're in this school and I'm getting used to it. Mina and I have gotten closer and I get along with everyone. Almost everyone.

While sitting on my desk waiting for someone to slap me awake, I gave out a huge yawn covering my mouth. I dropped my head on the desk hearing someone enter the class every 2-5 minutes. Without realizing my boredness turned into a relaxing, deep sleep. Luckily Aizawa Sensei didn't seem to notice how relaxed I am.

After probably some time, I opened my eyes to see everyone was gone. 'What the...' I thought confused. There were no sounds, no people, nothing. Out of nowhere it sounded like people were giggling. Those giggling sounds sounded kinda familiar. With a pain on my forehead I opened my eyes once again and figured out that it was a dream.

My classmates around me were making the same laughing sounds like in my dream.

"Oi, you awake?" Bakugo asked poking my forehead.
"No, as you can see I am deep asleep"' I rolled my eyes and got up. As soon as I finished stretching myself everyone looked away trying to pretend they weren't staring at me.

"Did you hear anything Aizawa Sensei has said?" Mina asked holding back another laugh.

"Nah, what did he say." I answered acting like I care.

"We're having group projects! I'm kinda excited but I think you won't be."

"What do you mean 'you won't be'?"

"Nothing, you'll know later anyways," she smiled awkwardly before she started avoiding me.

"Huh?"

"Oi! I'm coming to your house after school," Bakugo yelled towards me.

"What?! Why?!" I made my confusion clear.

"Tch. The project, idiot."

The project? THE PROJECT?
"AM I TEAMED UP WITH YOU?!" I yelled pointing at him, "MINA, WHERE ARE YOU?"

--------------------‐--------‐----
3rd Pov

"Yo, what's wrong with y/n," Kaminari asked Mina scared. Both of them looked at her, seeing a girl who was frowning and eating her food aggressively. "She got partnered up with Bakugo for the project," Mina answered as they looked at her again. Kaminari and Mina flinched seeing Y/n glaring at them with rage. "Hi," Mina chuckled nervously. "Shut. Up." Sero held back his laugh seeing them being terrified.

The table of the 4 of them was in an awkward silence. "So, are you guys excited for tomorrow," Sero saved the silence. "What is tomorrow?" Mina asked having everyone relate to her. "We're going to that place, USJ." Y/n's angry eyes turned into excited ones which everyone seemed to find cute. "It's tomorrow? I totally forgot. I can't wait!" she gave a wide grin, "I'm gonna beat you all!" Mina scooted over to Kaminari and Sero to whisper, "I will never understand why she hates Bakugo, they're kinda similar."

-----‐-------------‐-
Bakugo Pov

As it was finally hometime, I went over to Y/n to tell her, I have to get something from home. Just then I overheard her talking to Mina, that she was having cramps. I know I shouldn't care and I don't but since I know her since over 3 years, I know how annoying she's gonna be. 'Tch. First I get partnered up with her and now she's got her period. This is gonna take long'

Y/n already went home and I didn't have her number, so I went to her house after mine. Ding Dong. "Coming!" I heard the familiar voice of y/n's mother shout. As the door opened, her mom smiled seeing me. "Hey Bakugo, nice to see you again. Are you here to see y/n?" she asked. She always thought we liked each other and are best friends who pretend not to be, which is why she wants us to get together. She hasn't told us that but it's pretty obvious. She let me in after telling me that y/n must be in the shower. "Bakugo-san," I heard her 5 year old brother run towards me spreading his arms. Leaving me no choice, I had to pick him up or he'd start crying- I've exprienced this enough.

Flashback

I went to Y/n's place for the first time after my mother forced me to. As her almost 4 year old brother wanted me to play with him, which I denied, he started punching me and screaming and yelling. Y/n got mad at me for making her brother cry and her mother thought it was funny.

Flashback end

I picked him up and gave him one of the two chocolates that were in my pocket. He smiled and ran off throwing the wrapper on the floor and getting yelled at by his mom. For about 10 minutes I stayed in b/n's room and listened to his dinosaur vs robots stories. As much as I hate to admit it, I love her brother like my own.

I heard the blowing of the hairdryer out of Y/n's room and assumed, that she'll come out any time. I grabbed my school bag and knocked on Y/n's door. The sound of a hairdryer was no longer there. "Come in," her voice said loudly. As I entered the room her expression turned into a confused one and then angry. "What are you doing here?" I watched as she brushed her silky and soft hair wearing an oversized t-shirt with comfy looking pants. "Ha? What do you mean, I told you about the project" I growled. "Oh, the project. I must have forgotten," she smirked. We sat down on the pillows in under her table which was in the center of the room. I explained everything to her and it didn't seem interesting to her but still she listened and understood everything.

After a while we were doing our own work and I saw that she fell asleep. Without noticing the small smile on my face I got up and told her mother that I'm leaving. "Shut up, you're staying for dinner," she replied with confidence. I knew I couldn't deny it and accepted it after a few tries. I gave Y/n my zip- up hoodie which I was wearing over a black tanktop and went to B/n's room. It is actually pretty fun hanging out with him.

Y/n Pov

I woke up with my face on the table hearing the sound of the doorbell. With the realization that the hoodie I was wearing was obviously not mine and too big for me, I figured out that Bakugo was gone.

Outside I saw B/n talking to Bakugo excitedly and Bakugo slightly smiling? Wait. BAKUGO SMILING?! Secretly I grabbed my phone from the pocket of my pants and snapped a photo. Click.
"Sh!t" I muttered.

"OI, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Bakugo yelled at me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. WHY SHOULD I ?!" I panicked.

"Shut up," my mom commanded me, "In case you don't know, Bakugo is staying over for dinner."

Knowing that it will be mean to kick him out or deny it, I just hummed and rolled my eyes.

My dad entered the living room, smiling after seeing Bakugo is here. "Hey Bakugo. It's been long," my dad welcomed him. Bakugo just hummed trying his best not to sound mean. "I'm here too, you know," I reminded my dad. "Of course you are", he gave me a hug. (A/n: *cries in daddy issues😭)

"Nooo, you're moustache is gone," B/n whined. "What moustache?" I asked confused. Suddenly everything made sense. Why everyone laughed at me while I was asleep. Why they stared at me. I'm gonna kill them and Bakugo when my parents aren't around.

We all sat at the dinner table with Bakugo next to me. We were talking about random stuff and why Bakugo was here when my dad asked the worst question he could ask at that moment. "So, are you guys dating?" After hearing that I choked on the spaghetti in my throath. Bakugo couldn't answer without being mean, so he held back waiting for you to do so. "No dad, what makes you think that?" I try to shake off the embarrassment. "Well, you're wearing a hoodie I have never seen before and Bakugo is wearing only a tank top," he slightly whispered. I caught my mom chuckling. "Well, sh-she fell asleep and it looked like as she was cold, so I gave her my hoodie because I didn't know where her blanket was," Bakugo stuttered. I'm not sure, if that is Bakugo stuttering.

After that there was an awkward silence until B/n asked for a tissue. Me and Bakugo grabbed a tissue at the same time which made our hands touch. Both of us pulled our hands away with me having pink cheeks and him red ears. B/n just started giggling knowing damn well what was going on. Bakugo grabbed the tissue quickly and gave it to B/n, starting to re-think every life decision he has made.

After everyone finished eating we got up. "Mrs L/n I'm leaving. Give me a recipe," Bakugo attempted to leave. "Why don't you stay over for the night?" my mother asked seriously. Once again I choked but this time on air.