Chapter 4

Y/n

"W h a t ?" I asked hoping I misheard my mother. Knowing my mother, she could convince everyone to do what she wants them to. Even Bakugo.

"It's dark outside and I'm sure your mom would have no problem with you staying over."

"I have to go prepare for tomorrow," Bakugo made up an excuse. The only time I hear him talking normally is when he is talking to my parents. Even though there are those growls between his words.

"What is tomorrow?" my mom asked having no idea.

"Seriously? I was blabbering all day about tomorrow," I reminded her disappointedly.

"Ohh, that. Okay, let me at least drive you home."

After Bakugo agreed to that I was forced to join them. I was still wearing his hoodie which was oddly comfortable. After the 2 minute drive, he got off. With realization that I'm wearing my rivals hoodie I got off to give it back.

"Wait, you forgot your hoodie," I reminded him.

"You can keep it," he said. HE REALLY SAID THAT?!

"What? Who are you and where is Katsuki Bakugo?"

"Do you really think I would wear that again after you had it on?" Oh.

I agreed to keeping it since I liked the hoodie and put my hands in in pockets feeling something inside of it.

"Wait, there is something in your pocket," I told him. I grabbed it out and saw my favorite chocolate.

"I brought it for you and forgot to give it to you." Seriously now he isn't acting normal right now.

"I'm actually starting to think you are someone else than the Hedgehog I know."

"Tch. I brought it because I heard you saying that you were on your period and wanted to shut you up with that."

"That makes sense. But I didn't know you were the type of person to do something like that." I barely knew much about him. All we ever did was compete with each other. It feels weird to talk to him like a friend when I never did.

"GIVE IT BACK!"

"Bye!" I ran to car with the chocolate and the hoodie. Without noticing the small smile on my lips I let my mom drive me home. Opening the wrapper, I put the chocolate inside of my mouth with the sweetness of it dancing on my tongue. The chocolate tasted better than usually.

----------------------

It was now finally the day where we were supposed to go to that USJ place.
On the bus I sat down next to Mina who was having a conversation with me whether animals can have cancer or not and if they do how they look like. At the same moment Kaminari wanted to blast some music, Bakugo was arguing with everyone and Iida was trying to shut everyone up while Aizawa-Sensei felt like giving up on us.

We finally arrived at our destination and I stretched myself as soon as we got off. I was wearing my hero costume which exposed the shape of my body. I have added a belt which holds my bottles.

Most of us we're excited and wanted to start the training. While Izuku was excited about meeting the pro-hero 13 , who was standing right in front of us explaining the details.

As we walked in a purple mist appeared in front of us out of nowhere. Unexpectedly, some villains walked out of it making all of us freeze in shock. My legs started trembling in fear since I knew it couldn't be a training in a place where we are supposed to train something else. No, I have to stay strong. I try to convince myself that I'm not scared. I want to fight them. I want to be the hero to save us and not the one who needs to be saved. I want to be the one who makes others proud. The one everyone can depend on.

My legs felt weak as I dropped down on my knees. Before anyone could help me get up, I quickly got on my feet. When Aizawa-Sensei and the Pro-hero 13 defeated all of those villains, I was left impressed. As I was about to let out the breath I was holding in, another villain walked out. He had blue-greyish hair with hands all over his body and one on his face. A weird black creature was standing beside him. It was huge, muscular and black with its brain being exposed.

I felt like a coward when I couldn't catch up on anything that was happening. Suddenly, the purple mist teleported me into a building that was on fire. Perfect. There was no way out unless I got rid of the fire. It was easy for someone with a quirk like mine to get out of here but I had to save my quirk. The new blue belt which had two water bottles on each side was perfect for me.

"Y/n!" I heard a familiar voice shout behind me.

I turned around seeing nothing but flying gloves.

"Hagakure!" I quickly tried to get to her until a villain came between us.

I couldn't tell his quirk. Before he could attack me, I side-kicked his knee which made him fall down on his knees. I took the chance to grab his head until I saw his attempt to grab my ankle. Swiftly, i turned my ankle into water, so that his hand went through my ankle and turned wet. His hand supported him from landing on his face. Seeing that, I stepped on his hand and kicked him in his back. I rushed to Hagakure and luckily a piece of the flames came in between of us and the villain. Now, he was trapped between the flames.

Before any more villains could come, I held Hagakure's hand and walked to the nearest window which was covered in a huge flame. It took me a lot of water to wash the flame away. Leaving me no choice, I crashed the window.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Hagakure.

She hummed in response and I made her hop on a piggyback ride. With her on my back, I jumped out of the window and turned my feet into water to make us land safely.

Hagakure and I went to the classmates who made it out and I saw Iida running out to call All Might.

I started to look for Aizawa-Sensei and couldn't believe what I saw. His head was covered in blood as the huge creature was smashing his head onto the broken ground.

Feeling dizzy, I quickly grabbed my water bottle and drank all of it. Since I have used my quirk before, I forgot that I was closer to my limit than I thought. I felt better than before but it still didn't feel like I've had enough water. However, I didn't have time to drink more of it.

Finally, the moment had come. All Might walked in saying his usual 'I am here.' Although, this time his permanent smile wasn't covering the half of his face. He looked angry. 

All Might started to fight the creature which didn't look easy. Without my command, my legs started running towards the fight. My body just moved on its own. I had no idea what to do or why I ran up here but I can't stop. My decision was to try to be helpful. I planned on shooting the creature with my water pressure to push it away. With the usage of water pressure, my body gets more dehydrated than usually, so my plan can be a little risky. Even though, it actually isn't a 'plan.'

The other guy with those hands was standing really close to me as I ran passed him. I have noticed his quirk which could turn everything he touched into crumbles. Ignoring him (which was a stupid idea), I used my quirk on the creature. Unfortunately, it didn't work. As I looked for the other guy, he was suddenly standing in front of me with his hand getting closer and closer. That was it. I'm gonna die. I thought until I was pushed to the side landing on my back. It was Bakugo. Bakugo was now towering me with an angry but terrified look.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" he yelled at me.

Both of us stood up as I felt dizzy again.

"I....have to fight... hi-" was all I could say until my vision went black.