Trap

With Marinette, she was sitting on the balcony looking at the stars, "Well I hope Kitty and this new Bat Noir are doing well in searching for Lie-la" Marinette wondered.

"Do you think he'll come around to being his old self?" Tikki asked.

"Well, he's back into flirting with the bug, but he does the most with me," Marinette said, "I hope Lila doesn't find out my secret"

"Well as long she doesn't come here," Tikki said.

Marinette sees Cat Noir pole vaulting that he's coming this way. Tikki hides before he could even see her.

"Greetings my Princess" Cat Noir said and crouches on the railings.

"Hey, kitty. How was your burglary career?" Marinette asked.

"Just been stealing a ruby," Cat Noir said.

"Oh Kitty, you really love shiny things," Marinette said.

"It makes my eyes glow beautifully" Cat Noir jumps down.

"Aw, I see. I hope Bat Noir is doing a pretty good job too" Marinette said.

"He's very batty. At least he doesn't carry rabies" Cat Noir teased.

"Ah, that's good, Kitty" Marinette pets his ears.

He closed his eyes and purred, loving the attention from her, "Ever since you fixed my wound, I've never been more grateful to you Princess" Cat Noir said.

"No problem. Let's see if your stitches are done" Marinette brings him inside.

"Claws in" Cat Noir detransformed to let Marinette check his stitches. He removed his shirt and it made Marinette blush at his great torso shape, especially the tattoo on his arm.

"I almost forgot how good you look" Marinette checked his wound, which now has healed to a scar.

"Like what you see, princess?" Adrien smirked seductively.

"Yeah, Hercules" Marinette removed the stitches.

"And I know you're gonna ask why I have a tattoo at a young age," Adrien said.

"Because you're a bad boy" Marinette guessed.

"Maybe," Adrien said once the stitches are removed, he brought her to sit on his lap, "I no longer follow rules anymore. My cruel father treated me like a puppet but now I have the freedom to be a wild street cat"

"Yeah, free to have your own decisions," Marinette said.

"And I still have the Graham de Vanily twin rings" Adrien showed it.

"Great. To their rightful owners," Marinette held him around his torso.

"And maybe someday you get to be my Mrs. Noir" Adrien teased.

"Ah, maybe, kitty" Marinette booped his nose playfully.

Adrien licked her cheek but then groaned from feeling her hips rubbed against his.

"Sorry," Marinette said.

"Bad girl" Adrien rubbed his hips on hers.

"What are you doing?" Marinette asked with a moan.

"Nothing, Princess" Adrien said.

"It sounds like you're having a craving" Marinette stroked his hair.

"Puuurrrrrhaps" Adrien held her waist.

"I'm just happy you're not dead, Adrien" Marinette stroked his bare chest.

"I'm happy to still have you Princess" Adrien held her hand.

"Oh, come here you" Marinette kissed him.