To Find Hope - Obi Wan Kenobi

BOOK TITLE: To Find Hope
CHARACTER: Alora Solari
TIMELINE: Obi-Wan Kenobi Season 1
GENDER: female she/her
AGE: up to you
LOVE INTEREST: Obi Wan Kenobi, or- no one. It can be a father/daughter relationship
PERSONALITY: carefree, easy going, hopeful, inspiring, bold, outgoing, well spoken, daring, sassy, short tempered, passionate, good fighter, stubborn, determined
FAULTS: can get angry easily, gets caught up in her emotions, has high expectations for people, not very emotional?
DESCRIPTION: brown wavy hair, brown eyes and eyebrows, some Chinese descent, beautiful smile, serious, intimidating eyes, powerful
FACECLAIM: Chloe Bennet (optional)
SPECIFICS:
"I came to a desert planet, risked my life countless times and searched the galaxy for YEARS, all for you! To bring back balance. To fight! And now you tell me we should hide? I don't hide who I am, Obi-Wan."

"How are you so happy through all this?"

"I just keep thinking about wiping that stupid frown off your face." - Alora

"What happened to the Great Master Kenobi who won countless battles against the dark side? I still see him.. it's up to you whether or not he's going to come out." - Alora

STORY:
"What happened to you? What happened to the great Jedi I heard about? What happened to hope?"
In which a rogue Jedi brings inspiration to an old Legend who lost his faith.
Alora Solari, a rogue Jedi who had been on the run for ten years has one mission. Her old master had given her one task to complete before she died: find Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Holding on to her promise, Alora searches the galaxy for a man she's never met to save what's left of the Jedi order. She brings with her faith and exuberant hope, even as she is met with terrible sufferings and seemingly no way out.
When she finds Obi-Wan, she is disappointed and angry that he is not the great Jedi she thought he was. Alora tries to rekindle a spark of light in his gloomy, hopeless world. Through their trials and battles, she learns the value of sacrifice and teaches an old Master how to find hope.

CAN EITHER BE:
Father/daughter relationship where Alora inspires new hope in Obi Wan and they bond as master and apprentice
OR
Friends to lovers

- Alora was a young Padawan when her master died in Order 66. Her master risked her life to save Alora and was killed in the process. She gave Alora a metal disc which was a tracker to communicate with Obi Wan, and told her as her last wish to find Obi Wan.

- Obi Wan finds Alora instead of Leia on Daiyu. Alora had been attacked and mugged.. maybe by an inquisitor? And Obi Wan is searching prisons for Leia but finds Alora. Then Alora stays with him because she recognizes him and they go rescue Leia together. Alora assures Obi Wan she is there to help, so he lets her come with.

- Alora helps Obi Wan come to terms with Anakin turning to the dark side. They bond while being on the run and work together. Alora wants to re establish the Jedi order, Obi Wan thinks that there's no hope and all is lost.

Ask me if there's any questions :)