5-The Journey Begins

Elizabeth was ecstatic to hear Jouta's answer. "Wonderful!" She gets up from her throne and walks towards him and placed her hand on his chest. "You're doing a great deed here for Wonderland." Jouta eyes was stunned by her beauty, but his eyes wandered. 'Don't look at her chest! Don't look at her chest!' Jouta said internally. "Hehe! Yeah, of course! I would be honored to take this task." She withdrawn her hand and walks past him. "You must be exhausted." She would call Speedwagon to show Jouta to his private chamber. He would obliged and show him. While walking through the castle, Jouta saw numerous paintings and portraits of the Joestar family. From George Joestar, to Jonathan Joestar, to the current member, Jolyen Cujoh, Jouta couldn't help but loudly gasp in awe, for he knew very little about his heritage. As he was too busy admiring the painting, he would quickly realize that he was falling behind. He quickens his pace as he has a more questions that needs answers. "Oh...Wait up!" He managed to catch up to him. "Hey...I don't think I've never properly thanked you for saving my life. But, even though the your queen explained my purpose for being here...I'm still a little confused. Like, Why is this "Dio" guy evil? Who are all those people in those portraits? And what's this ghost thing that's inside me?" As Jouta bombards Speedwagon with question after question, he tips his hat downward, covering his eyes, feeling a little annoyed. 'Ah jeez kid, one questing at a time, will ya?' After five to ten more minutes of walking through corridors and hallways, they would finally arrive to Jouta's room. Speedwagon grabs the knob and twists it until the door would open, revealing a momentarily dark room until he turned on his oil lamp, illuminating the room.

"Here we are

"Here we are. Everything in here should accommodate you. Should you have any requests, find me or Miss Suzie." Speedwagon turns to walk away. "Rest up young Joestar. For tomorrow we'll have a long and perilous journey ahead of us." He finished with a warning. The next day, the morning sun rose, illuminating Jouta's room. 'Welp, todays the day. Normally I would stay in bed for as long as I can before my mother would eventually come barging into my room telling me to get up. We would get into arguments that would go on for five minutes. Ten minutes being our top record. And waking up to complete silence before getting up.' Jouta then sits up and turns his legs to face the bedside. 'Guess it's true what they say...you don't appreciate something until it's gone.' Before his inner monologue could continue, three knocks were made on his door and was opened by Speedwagon. "Rise up, young Joestar. It's time." As Jouta stood up from his bed, Speedwagon raises his hand in a stopping motion, preventing Jouta from fully departing from his room. "Hold on, before we go, we need to see our seer to give a name for your stand." At first, Jouta was confused about what he means by "naming his stand". As Speedwagon leads away, Jouta tries to catch up to him for some clarification. "Wait, hold on! What do you mean by a stand? Like a hat stand or something?" "You're asking the wrong person. I don't know much about them considering that I don't have one myself, but our seer will be able to teach you all about it." As they continued down the halls and corridors to the lower levels of the castle, they've reached their destination. "Here we are. No doubt he's already expecting you, better not keep him waitin'." As Jouta was reaching for the handle, he took a glance at Speedwagon as he departs from Jouta. "Hey, aren't you coming in too?" "No, I gotta make sure we have everything we need. I'll catch up with you later." Speedwagon says his goodbyes as he ascends up the stairs. His steps echos and reverbs off the castle walls. Jouta pushes on the door until it creaks open and inside revealed a rather dark room with all sorts of African, Egyptian, and Arabic artifacts decorated from the ceiling, to the walls, to the very bed he sleeps in. With the room being so dark, it was only illuminated by the fire centered in the room being attained by a Egyptian man of above-average height and medium to heavy build. His main attire consists of a long overcoat or robe with wrist-length sleeves and a scarf around his neck. He has two identical scars that run down his cheeks. He wears a headband or headscarf wrapped around his forehead and keeps his hair in a style resembling Bantu knots, as well as wearing a long ponytail. He wears earrings comprised of a single, long chain of medallions, resembling a necklace. The largest of these medallions is engraved with the Egyptian ankh symbol; a large tassel hangs from this medallion, resting atop his chest. The smaller medallions are engraved with various other symbols. He wears a varying number of thick metallic bracelets on both of his wrists. "You must be Jouta Cujo." Jouta was shocked and stunned by the fact that the mysterious man knew his name even though he never told him. "Come fourth, and we shall proceed." Jouta cautiously enters the room at the center and sits at the fire. "Allow me to put your mind at ease. My name is Mohammad Avdol. And your arrival here was foreseen." Jouta had a confused look on his face. "What? What do you mean? Like I was always meant to be here or something." "You have a purpose here. We all do. But I'm your case. You could be the key to our liberation. But before you can do that, you need to learn more about your stand and how to properly control it." Avdol explained. "Wait stand...ah, you mean the evil spirit that's possessing me?" "Indeed Jouta, what you have called an "evil spirit" is but a powerful vision created by your own life energy. And since it stands next to you, it is called... a Stand." Avdol then stands up and motions his hands into a position with one finger pointing up and his left hand under the right one.