Distrust

. . . . . ╰──╮✞╭──╯ . . . . .

With Azul's disappearance, on the other hand, the twins were lazying around the empty mostro lounge.

"Jade... Don't you think it's too much~? He's so obsessed with him." Floyd just muttered with a hint of annoyance in his voice. The other twin just gives him a stern look with a hint of sadness hiding deep in his heterochromia eyes.

"He probably doesn't want him to end up like before. It was quite a tragedy."

"I know~ I know~ but goes as far as to do this~?"

Jade only looks mildly discontented. "It wasn't Azul's fault, is it? It wasn't anyone's fault."

"Hmph. It clearly was his fault. Only if he had paid more attention to starfish's wellbeing...Maybe he would still be the same starfish I used to know. I know it. I miss my ol' starfish~" Floyd sternly looks at his brother who seems to be in his thoughts also.

"Hmph...We all missed something someone else took."

. . . . . ╰──╮✞╭──╯ . . . . .

"Ugh...How did it end up like this?"

"Those stupid rules are too much! There's no way he will remember all of it."

"He Cleary did..." (y/n) muttered. Good thing Cater changed his uniform back to the school one before he got kicked out. #caterslay

Unsatisfied, the 5 of them walk out of there. (Y/n) can't help but ponder about all of the short conversations they had with the Heartslabyul's prefect.

"A great question! It is a Mont Blanc made with only the freshest of chestnuts!"

One simple Mont Blanc tart...he never thought it would lead to this.

"A Mont Blanc?! Unbelievable!"

Wham, they got kicked out expectedly. (Y/n), first, didn't get the punishment (the kick out) but seconds later Riddle noticed that the youngster's face did not belong there and no one sure did invite him formally, he hesitantly kicked the boy out too after realizing he wasn't formally invited. And also after realizing who he is.

(Y/n) turns his attention to Ace who was even more pissed. "So, can you return it now?"

"Nope! Not until this collar is gone." Now, He is wondering why Cater didn't help from this monstrosity of a person. He should have expected this response from miles away.

"You change the agreement too often, Trappola." He responded. "You clearly deserve that collar." (Y/n) bluntly said as he crossed his arm.

Of course, (Y/n) didn't get the collar because he is smart enough to not get involved with the idiots' problem. How blessed they are enough to be able to force (Y/n) here with them in the first place?