4. Stranger

Hey!
Can you do me some favours?
Can you please have my back when I'm struggling on with the burden of my responsibilities?
Could you provide me your shoulder to cry when my tears flows and hug me when I'm down?
Yes, you stranger!
Dear stranger please love me!
Can you support me when nobody is on my side and could you lead me towards the light when I will be lost within the negativity and darkness of my life?
Can you kiss my forehead to shower affection and make an eye contact so I could stare your beautiful orbs and you could stare at my burning soul?
Can you dance with me and be my partner in crime?
Could you ever hold my hands and tell me about the world and life?
Can you be that ray of hope in my life which will never die,
Will you assure me that I can achieve whatever I want with telling a lie?
Please stranger don't leave too soon because I'm engulfed in your warmth and my whole existence needs you, wants you!
Can you stay a little longer intertwining our fingers stalking past the nature?
Can you make me feel a little worth of living and functioning?
Could you please stand up for me when I fall down?
Could you understand me when I actually fall for you and not their talks?
Can you be my favourite person who will never ever leave my side?
Can you be my soulmate so incase you're away I feel like falling apart?
I know you are graceful and kind, with a lot of patience perfectly fine,
Could we grow old together having fun with some of our own?
Could you love me till the end and cherish me all the times?
Could you adore my flaws unlike others who loathe me?
Instead of point out my mistakes can you appreciate me for my effort?
Stranger could you love me the same even when I get old?
Even when I remain no longer young and admirable ?
Can you show the same compassion for me when I will be in my death bed?
Could you promise to be with me forever even after the life ends?
Will you?
Dear stranger!
Can you?