I.R.T.

"How is it going with your relationship or relationships?" I asked as 10 and I walked out of the store heading back to the restaurant.

"It's good." 10 said as we walked in.

When he saw Joe at the register getting basically worked on by a dude at the front of the line.

"Say, talk about how im getting my shit worked all the time now, too." 10 said as he turned to face me.

Mm, so is Joe.

I smiled at him and we kept walking through the front corner as 10 picked up his apron by the second register, trying his hardest not to kiss Joe, hello, and try not to react to the scene in front of him and open up his register.

I kept walking to check on the other employees as I heard

"I'll take whoever's next in line." 10 said in a bit of shout.

When I got to the food preparation area, I saw Megan and the other workers preparing the different meals, glancing at the papers pinned up on the line in front of the respective stations.

He noticed Three was multitasking. He was working the fryer, making drinks and glancing over the steel bar, peering at Joe before shaking his head and repeating his actions.

"They are really testing my gangsta, boss man. For real." Three said as he glanced in my direction before pointing at both his dudes.

Oh, so it's both Joe AND 10?

"Do ya thang." I said as I patted his shoulders, heading to the back, slipping into my office.