Chapter 3- The Death of Lego

George's Pov

We were waiting, sitting on the seats and waiting...Mimi was sitting next to me trying to make feel that everything is okay but I just feel really worried. Pony was sitting next to Mimi also worried, he still had tears after what he saw. Zee and Zuzy we're also sitting, they were very quiet so I didn't know if they were even feeling okay after what had happened. And that murder wolf was standing next to the wall also worried because she was "sorry" of what she has done.

I can't believe this is actually happening, usually the story is that the Player is alive. But Willow was just stupid enough to actually kill him! Although, I just hope he's alive.

Mimi was quiet also waiting and she said this for the third time. "Don't worry George, he will be okay... hopefully."

I didn't respond I just looked at her and tried to smile, but I didn't feel "okay" at all. Finally the doctor (for some reason he wasn't infected) and the The Silver Paw opened the door and left the room where Lego is. I got off the chair and ran to them to see if he was okay, Mimi and Pony also got off the chair, even Zee and Zuzy and ran too. And Willow was just standing there. But, that doesn't matter now, while I ran to them I said, "Is he okay? Is he still alive? How is he??"

One of the TSP members went to there knees, put there hands on one my arms, looked at me, oh no, I know what that means when they do that.

"I'm sorry but, we really tried, you could still see him. Just, have one last look, before..."

I was stunned, quiet, traumatized...I can't believe this, he was dead. The only person that has been through a lot ever since the infection started...was dead. I was about to cry, but I ran to Willow and shouted to her,

"YOU MURDER!!! LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!"

I ran outside, didn't even care of there was an infected close by, I just kept running, tears were falling down my cheeks. I fell to my knees and I was in the forest, crying of what happened. I can't believe this! Lego was like a second father to me..that stupid wolf, is going to pay.

Willow's Pov

When that little pig called me a murderer, I knew he was mad of what I'd done. I looked at Mimi and Pony, even the zebra's, they were in the room crying at Lego because he was dead. All because of me.

So I left the hospital and went for a walk in the forest. And I heard crying, I realized that it was the little pig. So, I decided to walk up to him.

Back to George's Pov

I continued crying and I heard footsteps, I looked back and it was Willow.

"Oh, it's you...what do you want?" I said angrily.

"Look I'm sorry for what I have done to you guys, especially that cop." She said.

"Oh, so your sorry?  Do you not realize of what You've DONE!??" I shouted. "I just don't understand, why did you do all this in the first place!?!"

"Look I know I have been really stupid, after what I have done. You had a family, right?"

"Yes, I did, but I lost them due to the infection" I said wiping my tears. "What about you?"

She stayed quiet for 2 seconds and said "Your not alone kid, I had a family once."

"My parents got arrested trying to take care of us, or at least that's what I thought they did. Then a nice lady name Daisy came by and took care of us. But she got sent into the military so she figured to left us after that." She said. "Then my brother left trying to find her so I was left all alone for the rest of my childhood."

I stayed quiet, how come I have never realized she has been through so much? Then I finally said, "Oh Willow, I'm so sorry, how come you didn't tell us this before?"

"It was a long time ago, so I thought it was unnecessary." She said.

"Oh, I was to stubborn to understand you..." I said.
"Also, how come your not afraid of anything that gets in your way?" It was a weird random question I thought of my head, so I don't really know why I said that.

"The reason why I'm not afraid at anything was because." She got quiet for a second. "I literally got nothing to lose! If I get infected one day, then what's the point if no one is here to support you..."

I stand up and walked to Willow and hugged her. "But we do" She hugged back. I felt sorry for what I have said to her, but now I understand that she was doing all this for a reason.

I backed away and said "Let's just hope the community doesn't see that, because there already ships of us."

"Oh, really that's messed up!" She said.

It was quiet for a second and she said, "Kid I'm going to make a promise to you. I might never change, but we will find a way to bring back your family, okay?"

"But what about yours?"

"Mines not important right now."

"Oh, come on, I'm sure we can find yours somehow. Even a decade later, miracles happen every day." I said.

She chuckled, "You got some wise words kid. What's  your name by the way? I never asked..."

"I'm George."

"Well it's nice to meet you George." She said. We were talking for a while and decided to go back to the hospital. At least I don't have to hate Willow anymore, I am still kind of mad, but I will get over it!

This was kinda rushed sorry I'll try to be a better writer one day... :)