Chapter :1 The Originals/ Always and Forever

For the past few days Elena and Hayley were trying to find their family. They knew that the witches in the quarter knew something, so they decided to stick there. Currently Hayley was at the bar when the bartender said,

Jane-Anne: Third time in here this week

Hayley: I'm obsessed with the gumbo, Jane-Anne.

Jane-Anne: The old ladies in the ninth quarter says my sister Sophie...
bleeds a piece of her soul in every dish.

Hayley: I asked around the quarter about my family.

Jane-Anne: And?

Hayley: Nothing. Zero. I can't find a single person who remembers them.

Jane-Anne: Because, Hayley, people like you were ran out of here years ago

Hayley: What do you mean, people like me.

Jane-Anne: In the Bayou, they call the werewolves Rougarou. You head out there, you'll find what you're looking for. Be careful. It's the last place you'd ever want to go.
Hayley took the map and stood up noddingly. When she came out, she says Elena waiting for her.
Hayley: Did you find anything about her?

Elena: No.

Hayley: Well, I found out something come on.
Then they headed to the Bayou. Hayley pulled up into some woods and parked there to check. That was when the map is lit on fire.
Hayley and Elena: What the...
She restarted the car to reverse it when her tyres busted.
Hayley: Are you kidding me?

Elena: What?

Hayley: The tyres are flat. I am calling a tow service.
She calls the tow service. And suddenly she pulls the phone away groaning on hearing a loud noise and fall unconscious on the ground. On hearing her sister's groaning Elena looks at and then the same happens to her. They regain consciousness in an unknown place where the witches do some experiments on them. After some time Elena and Hayley were taken to a grave where they saw a man in a suit. Elena recognized who the man was. Elijah Mikaelson. The Noble man.
Elijah (Shocked): Elena? What is this?

Hayley: who the hell are you and how do you know my baby sister?

Elijah (Confused): Baby sister?

Elena (Sighs): Elijah Mikaelson. The Noble one who helped me and Elle. Hayley Marshall. Mine and Elle's older cousin sister.

Elijah (To Sophie while looking at Hayley): Give us a moment please.
Hayley sat on a beach with Elena while Elijah moved here and there.
Elijah: So, have they been holding you here against your will.

Hayley: They lurked us out of the Bayou and grabbed us. They did all these weird witchy tests. Not that I understand how this could happen. I mean Vampires are dead. They can't have children.

Elena: If you knew Klaus' story you would know.
Elijah went to touch Hayley's head when she jerked back.

Hayley: What are you doing?

Elena: Hales, relax you can trust Elijah.

Elijah looks at Elena with a small smile. He then shows Hayley Klaus' past. After listening to this Hayley said

Hayley: Your dad was a dick.
Elena and Elijah looked at each other and chuckled. Elena said the same thing to him when he told Elle and Elena the story.

Hayley: I'm Hayley by the way. You should probably know my name if you're gonna tell me your whole life story. I mean I know yours. Your family is legendary. Your brother is a notorious psycho, who me and Elena slept. Classic me.

Elijah: I wonder if, perhaps, these babies will be a way for my brother to find happiness, a way to save him from himself.

Sophie: I'm glad you feel that way because we need your help. We want to run Marcel out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned it from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him. He won't see the betrayal coming.

Elijah: Yes. Well, as I'm sure you're aware my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do.

Sophie: That's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome a hybrid baby to the neighborhood, let alone three.
The three of them were shocked. On seeing that

Sophie: Elena is having twins. Convince Klaus to help us and no one has to know about the newest members of the original family.

Elijah: Sounds remarkably like blackmail.

Sophie: Like I said, I'm desperate.

Elijah: Well then, I have my work cut for me, don't I?

Klaus and Elijah come to the cemetery and Elijah catches him up with how he got Hayley and Elena were pregnant.

Klaus: No. It's impossible.

Elijah: I said the same thing myself.

Klaus: This is a lie. You're all lying. Vampires can't procreate.

Klaus: But werewolves can. Magic made you Vampire, but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind and these pregnancies are one of the nature's loopholes.

Klaus (To Elena and Hayley): You've been with someone else. Admit it.

Hayley: Hey, we've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator Bayou. Because they think we're carrying some magical miracle babies. Don't you think we would've fussed up if it wasn't yours?

Sophie: My sister gave her life to perform the spell. She needed to confirm the pregnancies. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of the girls and the babies are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe, or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel. So, help me Hayley and Elena won't live long enough to see their first maternity dress.
Hayley: Wait. What?

Elena: What the fuck?

Elijah: Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, He's dead. I'll do it myself.
By this time Klaus had enough

Klaus: How dare you command me, threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies.
Elijah: Niklaus... Listen.
Klaus listens to the heartbeats of the babies. Elena and Hayley could see the want of the babies in his eyes for a second.

Klaus: Kill them and the babies. What do I care?
Elena was surprised to hear this.

Hayley: Screw this. We're out of here.
She turns back after grabbing Elena's hand. But the witches stop them. Elijah promises to get Klaus on board with the plan. And he does so. He takes the girls ti the plantation house. Elena had selected a room and she goes to the room where Hayley and Elijah were there.

Elijah: About being a mother. You too, Elena. How do you feel about being a mother.

Hayley: I was abandoned after I was born, and the adoptive family kicked me out the moment I turned into a wolf. I don't to how it is to be a mother maybe because I never really had a good one.

Elena: My birth mom left me with my uncle and came back 18 years later and didn't even care about me and my twin. I am in the same category as my sister.
Later Elena and Hayley were talking. Suddenly the stopped and
Hayley/Elena (At the same time): I want you to the Godmother of the baby/babies.
They laugh.
Hayley: I take it you don't trust Klaus.

Elena: Nope. The moment he said that the witches can kill me. And yes, I will be your baby's Godmother.

Hayley: Of course, I will be the babies Godmother. Hey, you have nothing to worry about. It's Us against the World remember?
Elena: Yeah. Good night hales. I'm glad I am not alone in this, and you are here with me.

Hayley: Me too. Good night, Lena.
Unknown to them Klaus was listening to their conversation, and he felt sad that Elena didn't trust him. There was a time when Elena trusted him and was his friend. But he thought that now it has affected their friendship. He knew he would do anything to get Elena to trust him again.