Chapter :4 Girl In New Orleans

Elena and Hayley were in their room while Klaus was compelling Cami and told her to act as his therapist. That is when Elena's phone rang. She was shocked to see who it was. She lifted the phone.

Elena: Hey, Elle, I didn't think you would call me back.

Hayley was surprised that Elle called back.

Elle: Yeah, well I was not going to call but here I am.

Elena: So, did you kill Kathrine?

Elle: Actually, no. I don't know where she is. Still looking for her.

Elena: Okay.

Elle: So, pregnant huh?

Elena: Yeah, don't even get me started. I'm having twin girls and Hayley is having a girl.

Elle: Congratulations. Look, I didn't mean what I said to you that day about you not caring about Jeremy. I'm sorry.

Elena: It's ok, Elle. I know that was no humanity Elle talking.

Elle: I am really and genuinely happy for you and hales. I don't care who the father is.

Elena: Thanks, Elle.

Elle: So, how is D? I mean I know she is safe but is she hurt or anything?

Elena: No, no. She is absolutely safe and is not hurt.

Elle: Good.

Elena: How're Stefan and Damon?

Elle: Them or the Salvator brother I'm dating?

Elena: Both of them and the man you're dating, I guess.

Elle: They are fine, and I have not decided yet. I know you're rooting for me and Damon.

Elena: You do? (She was surprised to know that her sister knew)

Elle: You're his best friend, Elena. OfCourse, I know. Anyway, I gotta go. I hope to see you and our sisters along with my three little nieces soon. I miss you and love you, Lena.

Elena: I miss you too and love you Elle.

They hung up. Elena and Hayley were in the living room with Agnes the witch.

Hayley: Agnes, we feel great.

Agnes: You two are long overdue for a checkup.

Hayley: What are we going to do?Pop in the quarter for a quick ultrasound. Two pregnant wolves escorted by a witch.

Rebekah: A lot of women would kill to have a child. Why don't you seem to care and be like your sister. She doesn't know a thing about being a mother and is happy to have 2 babies.

Agnes: I know a doctor in the bayou off the beaten path. Now I took the liberty to make an appointment for you two tonight after house just us three.

Hayley: OK. Fine Bayou baby doctor it is.

Elena: If she is ok, then I'm ok to go to.

The girls headed to the Bayou. They pulled up at what looked like a warn out house.

Hayley: This is the doctor's office?

Agnes: Doctor Pagie is only this far out because Marcel's men keep terrorizing her patients. Go she won't bite.

Elena (whispered to Hayley): This is creepy.

Hayley (whispered back): Tell me about it.

Hayley and Elena were done having their ultrasounds.

Dr.Pagie: The baby's heart rates are perfect.

Hayley: I knew it. They are tough like their moms.

Elena: Yeah.

Dr.Pagie: That's a unique birthmark you two share.

Hayley (as she was pulling the jacket): We're pretty much done here, right?

Dr.Pagie: Your blood pressure's high. I got something for you two.

Then she went out. Hayley texted Rebekah that they were at the Bayou doctor. They hear howling and Hayley looks out of the window. The doctor came in with some pills and then when was about to attack Hayley with a syringe, the werewolf headbutt her. When they saw some men coming in, the werewolf sisters opened the window and climbed out of it. They came out only to see Rebekah coming towards them.

Rebekah: Are you two ok?

Hayley and Elena: Yeah.

Then the three were shot with arrows and fell out. when Rebekah woke up surrounded by dead bodies and Elena and Hayley were missing.

Rebekah and Klaus were arguing when the sisters came there. Klaus ran to both of them.

Klaus: What happened. Tell me, what happened.

Hayley: I can't remember.

Elena: Me neither.

Klaus (Examining them): You've completely healed. There's not a scratch on you.

Klaus was in front of Elena now.

Elena: Perks of being a werewolf, remember.

Klaus (looking at her): Not so fast.

Rebekah: Leave them alone. Their babies have Vampire blood. Their own babies healed them.

Klaus: The witches were supposed to protect you both. When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux...

Hayley: It was Agnes not Sophie.

Klaus: Fine Agnes Sophie there all the same to me. I'll slaughter the lot of them

Rebekah: Not if Elijah gets to them first.

Hayley: Elijah. Did you find him.

Rebekah: He's been in touch, and he has a plan. All he asks that we keep the girls and the babies safe

Klaus was looking at Elena lovingly which Rebekah observed and was confused but Hayley knew what was going on. She has talked to Elena about it before. She thinks that Klaus cares for Elena. That is when Elena started to faint, and Hayley panicked. But Klaus got her and picked her up in bridal style.

Hayley: Elena...

Klaus: I've got you, love I've got you.

The three of them started walking. When they reached home the sisters were in their room talking about

Elena: Do you seriously want to talk about that now.

Hayley: Come on. Do you even see the way Klaus looks at you

Rebekah (Walking into the room): Can't believe I'm asking this but what is going on with you and Klaus?

Elena: He was the guy who killed my twin and then impregnated me and my older cousin.

The girls gave Elena a look. She signed.

Elena: Me and Klaus developed a friendship that no one except Elle knew about. Then we made a deal that he keeps using Elle as his blood source for his stupid hybrids and instead she will not run away or try to kill him. During this time, the both of us came close and the day Elle slept with Damon, I went to Klaus to talk about things, and he was kind and caring. Later when my sister turned her humanity off, that night, I got drunk and showed up at his home almost an hour after Damon and Elle left the New York and then we slept together. Later here when he said to those witches that he can kill me and the babies, I was shocked to see that the guy I thought that cared about me told that he didn't care even if I died.

At this point she had tears in her eyes. Hayley and Rebekah went and hugged her.

Rebekah: Want me to kick Nik's ass?

Elena: No thanks.

Rebekah: You two take rest. Good night.

When Rebekah came out of the room, she gave Klaus, who was listening to the whole conversation and also had tears in his eyes, a look which says, " You better fix things". He just nodded by which his sister understood that he will fix things with Elena.