Chapter :67 I hear you knocking

Klaus woke up in a jerk with Elena in his arms. They were sleeping, while Cami was with the girls. He saw Elena sleeping soundly in his arms. He kissed her forehead and went to check on the girls. He saw Cami on the chair and went to cover her up with a blanket. He looks at the girls on more time. He goes back to his room. In the morning, he was walking in the corridor when he saw in a mirror Mikeal talking to him.

Mikeal: Today you will die in the hands of Marcel, unless you kill your enemy first. 

He saw someone passing by and went behind her only to find Hope and Ronnie.

Hope: Dad? 

Ronnie: We're ready to go. Aren't you coming?

Klaus: Yes. But I have some work. Where is Elizabeth?

Ronnie: With Mommy and Aunt Hales.

He goes to Elijah. 

Klaus: You need to go to the Bayou without me.

Elijah: Why?

Klaus: Take Hope, Betty and Ronnie. I'll be right behind you.

Elijah: Why?

Klaus: My daughters nearly died. I have to make sure the threat over them is over. 

Elijah: Not without you cannot.

Klaus: Brother, Marcel loathed you most of all. Freya will help me here. I need to know my children are safe.  You, Haley and Elena can assure that. 

He leaves from there. 

Elena:  Don't worry. I'll be with him. You and Hayley go with the girls. 

Elijah: Thank you, sister.

Elena smiles and Elijah vamps back. Elena goes behind Klaus. 

Elena: Hello, Lover.

Klaus: Love...

Elena: Don't you fucking dare tell me that I am not coming with you. I will rip you apart. 

Klaus: Ok.

They vamp to Freya's new place and find Kol there.

Klaus: What are you doing here?

Kol: Well, hello to you too, brother, sister-in-law. I'm a witch remember.

Freya (Not wanting them to aruge): Let's get started, shall we?

Freya asked him to cut his palm and gave his blood in a bowl. 

Freya: Tell me again what happened at this ritual.

Klaus: I fought evil, and I saved children. I should be given a medal. Instead, I've been infected by some depraved ghost. 

Freya: Well, I know purging spells and cleansing rituals, so I can fix this. In the meantime, have you considered that you're not the only one infected?

Klaus: Marcel was exposed as well.

Kol: Then your visions, our father's goading you to kill your enemy. If that asshole has seen something similar...

Klaus: Then, we're all on chopping blocks. 

Freya: We need to purify you both.

Klaus: NO. No yet. 

Elena: Are you crazy? Why?

Klaus: If the Hallow can look into me, then I can look back at it, find out what it is, what it wants. 

Freya: It's too dangerous, Klaus. 

Elena: I agree with her, Nik.

Klaus: This thing came after Hope, Betty and Ronnie. (looking at Elena) Come on, love. Don't tell me you and Hayley didn't have thoughts on finding this damn thing or person and torturing it.