The mysterious person

THIRD POV
•••••
Darkness filled his surroundings, all the crying noises and familiar voices slowly bluring out, knowing that it's over even tho he still wanted to go home one last time...
•••••

One night later
The shores were never so quiet before, water splashing most of the traces that they left behind away. Fresh air filling his lungs as he took deep breathes, realising the coldness and emptiness completly taking over his body. The boy never felt so fragile before, vision blury as his eyes wandered around the beach..no sign of familiar houses nor people. A cold breeze brushed against his skin before an almost angelic-like voice was heard. It made the boy's ears twitch, feeling more alive than ever. Apart from the ocean waves softly slamming against the sand and the unfamiliar voice slowly surrounding him, he couldn't make sense of anything else. But what he could see were footprints leading to a rock, few meters away from him, that was where the singing noises were coming from. He was lost indeed, so he needed answers.

His weak body almost gave in immediately when he tried to push himself up, huffing during the process of it. He doesn't remember what happened, everything was a blur to him, perhaps the person singing could help him. It sounded like a young woman, around his age and very talented.
Almost as if it was meant to attract him, and it was working. His blue hands, as dark as the night sky with glowing dots was the only thing he could see as he pushed himself up with all the strength that he had left.

At first the lost boy was wobbly on his feet, like a toddler, but soon he got the hang of it again. His eyes glanced over at the mysterious ocean before taking his leave, to the beautiful tone he goes!

He got closer, finally being able to make a sillhoute out of the person that is making this magnifizenz sound. Then he stopped in his tracks, now standing close enough to see everything he needed to.
Blue dark skin just like his, so many dots glowing in the dark just like her eyes, they were full with color, almost like a mix with blue and yellow and her hair smooth and brown, no her skin was even smoother. You could see the moon reflecting in her eyes as she sang while leaning with her hands against the rock.
She was sitting on it, in such a elegant position. Almost like an angel.

„Exc-..cuse me.." his tone was very weak and also cracking at first, trying to make the mysterious girl pay him attention. „Who are you?." another sentence, with hope in his eyes to get answers. And with that the singing slowly came to an end.
Her eyes, that you could fall into and get lost in, swiftly glanced over at the lost boy. A welcoming hum left her mouth as she stood up and examined the boy. „I see, you're awake" her voice was as sweet as honey that you could melt into, making the boy's ears twitch once more.

„Let's get you to somewhere more safe"

And that's exactly what they did, she took his hand and immediately led him into the deep dark forest, knowing exactly where to go. Many questions ran through the boy's mind, feeling how soft and warm her hand is though. She seemed almost too angelic for him, too good to be true, isn't it like that?
But if she really saved him, then he will make the best out of it and be there for her.

A strong bond, exactly what she wants, is soon to be true and maybe not the best for everyone.

To be continued:)