Chapter Three: Punished

"Thanks for the lift, it was nice of you." I told Zayn as I unbuckled the seat belt to his old car, climbing out the back seat with Georgia shortly following after. "No problem." He says as he grabbed his journal and followed us in school. I had a stronger feeling that this day was going to end well, after all good luck struck twice already. While Georgia and I walked to school with the slight drizzle of rain sweeping my face lightly, making it damp; Zayn followed us, like he was ‘cool’ with us. It was actually a bit comforting. Opening up the doors to the shallow headed school, everyone was a bit damp from the rain that was pouring down from the cloudy sky.

Georgia and I split up, both heading to our lockers on different floors but Zayn and I walked in unison, we stayed together. “Your lockers near mine, right?” He questioned as he hugged his notebook to the side of his bodied and I watched as he full guarded the leather bounded notebook. I nodded my head slightly as I looked forward, awaiting our arrival.

I put in the combination to the metal locker as Zayn did the same to me; opening them at the same time. I placed my book bag into the locker, hanging on the hook and grabbed my folder for the first few period classes.

“I guess I’ll see you in history?” Zayn said awkwardly as we both stood there blinded eye in the distance of each other’s pupils.

“Yeah, see you then!” I let a small smile creep upon my lips as I chased off to Georgia to walk to our first period class.

-

“So, how was Mr. Hunky Zayn with you by yourselves?” Georgia teased as I punched her shoulder with my free arm. She let out a groan.

“Shut up you! He’s really sweet, and has a kind heart.”

“Imagine him bringing him home to your parents with his leather jacket, and his tattoos that are basically all visible and his leather boots, your parents would flip!” She says and I realized she was right; my parents would have an automatic heart attack inflicting on their ‘precious, and pure daughter’ hanging out with this rebel who would probably stain and soil anything that I did good in my life; and that’s what made me smile; imagining my parents faces as he walked through the door and slammed it behind him just giving them a smirk and nothing more.

“Why you smiling there flirty goose?” Georgia said and I stopped right before out classroom door.

“Nothing you stink, now get in the class before the bell rings.” And by that word, the bell rang and we both shot into our seats next to Liam. The teacher couldn’t stop talking about his day last night; and it annoyed me so much, just get to the teaching and maybe the class period will go a bit quicker rather than hearing your ‘so called funny story’ with your wife.

Once the bell rang for the next class, history repeated itself; school was slow, and it always was. I wasn’t in any classes with Zayn until the very last period which was history, and I honestly would have to say I was utterly excited to see him again.

-

Tenth period came, and it was history with the dreadful teacher. I stopped at my locker really quickly to get my history text book that we’re required to bring every class. I noticed at the corner of my eye Zayn was there, his leather jacket propped firmly on his fore arm exposing all his tattoos; including the heavy half sleeve and his recently bloodied knuckles.

“Ready to go to class?” He asked me like he’s been waiting for me this whole time. I nodded my head as we walked to the end of the halls and into the classroom. I sat down in the back corner, normally where I always sit in this class since I knew Zayn would sit next to me; which he did.