𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙨

She made her way down the high school hallway after shutting her locker door, playing with her blonde hair that was put up into a french braid with one hand and holding her gray lunchbox in the other

She made her way down the high school hallway after shutting her locker door, playing with her blonde hair that was put up into a french braid with one hand and holding her gray lunchbox in the other. She sighed to herself as she heard all sorts of noises around her such as gossiping, chanting up and down the corridors, other students running around and horse-playing, etc. She chose to ignore the antics surrounding her, even though her shyness led her to cringe at all of it.

She made her way to the restroom as she yawned, still sleepy from waking up at six o'clock that morning. She had barely gotten any sleep the night before and she just managed to stay awake during Sociology, her eyes only shutting twice. Luckily for her, the teacher never noticed, since she sat in the back of every classroom she stayed in. She would fall asleep anytime she wanted and nobody would bat an eye.

But she rarely fell asleep in class to begin with, so she never had a problem with getting in trouble for that reason.

Christina Connors was a timid young woman of eighteen, making her one of the oldest students of her junior class. She was one of the tallest as well, being above average in height compared to the other girls (5'9"). She always came to school with a book under her right arm, her hair in some sort of crazy or lazy style, and wearing either threadbare sweaters and leggings or band t-shirts with a leather jacket and ripped jeans. She honestly never cared about her sense of style, and she certainly didn't give a shit about others' style. She really only worried about what she chose to wear to school everyday.

She splashed her face with ice cold water from the bathroom sink before lifting her head up to look at her reflection in the mirror, thanking the Lord she was alone.

She often stared at her reflection and pondered over whether or not it was worth it to be attending Midtown High School. She could have easily told her parents that she wanted to go to a private school in the middle of nowhere and they would have abided by her wishes and sent her away. But that was because they cared about her, not because they wanted to get rid of her.

But, instead, Christina chose to attend a public school where almost everyone she encountered either stared at her in the hallways, asked her questions about her father, or they were just complete assholes that picked on her because 'science was only for losers.' And, while she agreed with that statement, the teasing often annoyed her but she chose not to let it get under her skin. Besides, it was when others were getting bullied or taunted that she would decide to step in, despite her shyness.

She grabbed some of the paper towels from the dispenser and wiped her face free of the dripping water, and she suddenly felt more awake than ever. She figured that she would have a little time to go eat lunch, hang out with a few of her close friends, and then go to her next class, English 11 (which was her favorite). She quickly checked her backpack and made sure she had everything with her and, once she reassured herself, she exited the bathroom.