8

Warning:

-Violence
-Suicide mention
-Cringey as hell
-Not Proofread

“. . .”

“. . .”

“. . .”

“. . .uh Rok Soo?”

“. . .”

“Hm, the kid is acting like he’s sleeping.”

“Does he not wants to talk to us?”

“Little Human???”

“. . .?”

A small head pops out of the blanket and stares at Raon who was calling to him. On walks by Raon and points to what’s behind him. A head turns around and sees the golden dragon, cookie prince, scary butler, and the shy swordsman. He turns back around and covers his head.

“Hmph. . “

“Ho?”

“Is he. . .mad?”

“I guess he is. . .hey Rok Soo, are you mad at all of them?”

The head pops out once more and looks at Rosalyn, nodding at her question he goes closer to her and covers his head.

“Pfft-”

“Little human is cute.”

“Nya~”

As the three children and Rosalyn giggled, the others were frowning while shaking their heads. It reminded them of the many times Cale would hide under the blanket when they had to go out somewhere. Although, most of the time it would be a short moment since their glares would scare Cale into getting up. But now, since it’s just a little kid, they cannot do the same.

“Ah, Rok Soo. It’s time to take your medicine”

“. . .kay”

As Rosalyn gets a spoonful of the medicine, Rok Soo sits up and looks toward Rosalyn.

“Say ahh”

“Ahhh. . .Mm.”

His face frowns a bit from the sourness, before swallowing it whole. The children continue to giggle and are enjoying themselves.

“Allow me to replace the towel-”

As Alberu was about to grab the bowl, Rok Soo glared at him for a second before looking away and covering himself with the blanket.

“. . .n-nevermind.”

Just then, the door opened and Cage walked in nervously.

“Bud and Gleen had just arrived.”

“Ah, alright. Let’s go”

“We’ll come back”

“. . .”

“We’ll see you then”

As Rosalyn waves at them leaving one by one, Rok Soo peeks at them leaving before covering himself. 

.

.

[The day before]

“Goldie Gramps!! Bud and Glenn are calling!!”

“Hm? Why are they calling Cale?”

“Nya! They were going to meet up and talk about the latest things around the free city.”