Prologue New Family

S/N = Sister Name

B/N = Brother name

Y/N POV:

Me, my two siblings and my two parents are on the streets. It's has been snowing nonstop. I'm the youngest of my family and for some reason... I have a strange power. I have the power of fire. I do not know how I got these powers. Sometimes I can control my powers, but I figured out my outbursts are because of my emotions. All my family have blankets except me since I use my power to warm up my body. We have been running low on food, and we do not know if we will survive. We were sitting down, and we saw him. The king of Arendelle.

Agnarr: What are you doing out here? It freezing?

Dad: It's a long story...

Agnarr: Come... Let me help you.

We went with him and saw the queen and we thanked him, and I saw two little girls.

Iduna: These are our two daughters. Anna and Elsa.

Anna: Hello!

Mom: These are my kids. S/N, B/N, and Y/N.

"Hello!"

Elsa: Hi Y/N!

Agnarr: What were you doing out there?

S/N: Our house got burnt down.

Elsa was waving and suddenly a strange power came out of Elsa's hand. We looked behind us and saw the wall covered in ice.

B/N: What the!?

Iduna was trying to calm everything down, but I decided to let my secret out. I opened my hand, and a fire came out from my palm. It did not hurt me thankfully. The king and queen were shocked, and Elsa ask,

Elsa: You have powers too?

"Yeah... I accidentally burnt down our house by mistake."

Dad explained that they do not know how or why I have these powers and the king and queen says the same about Elsa. The king decided to let me, and Elsa be friends considering we might be able help each other control our powers. We happily agreed......