Chapter 10 Sacrifice

Y/N POV:

Me and Elsa woke up chained and we looked outside and saw Arendelle frozen and on fire.

"What have we done?"

The door opens and we see Hans.

Elsa: Why did you bring us here?

Hans: I couldn't just let them kill you both.

"Bring Anna and my siblings! I like to talk with them."

Hans: They have not returned. If you both can stop this madness.

"Don't you see? We can't stop it!"

Elsa: Ever since we were little, we had no control over our powers... You have to tell them to let us go.

Hans: I'll do what I can...

Hans walks off and we tried to break the chains, but Elsa's chains started to freeze, and she broke them. She walks over to me and starts to freeze my chains.

S/N POV:

We all started to run back to Arendelle, and we saw the gates.

Guard: Princess Anna and her friends are back!

The gates opened and we looked around to see where Hans was. They told us they were in the castle, and we ran over to the castle. We made our way to the castle, and we heard Hans talking with Duke.

Duke: It's getting colder by the minute. The fire is spreading to the houses. If we don't do something now, we'll be doomed!

Hans: Elsa and Y/N cannot bring back summer.

Duke: What do you mean?

Hans: They do not know how to bring back summer.

Duke: Queen Elsa and Y/N are monsters, and we are all in grave danger!

Hans: Anna is not back, and I don't see any other way... We have to execute them.

Anna: What!?

They turn and see us in the room.

Hans: Anna your-

"You're going to execute them!?"

Hans: There's no other way.

B/N: They are scared as it is... Where are they!?

Hans: They are in the dungeon.

"You threw them in the dungeon!?"

We all ran to save Elsa and Y/N while Hans tried to stop us.

Y/N POV:

Elsa fully covers my chains in ice, and I was able to break them off. I then hear Hans and my siblings arguing.

Hans: It's the only way!

S/N: You're not executing my brother!

We looked shocked and Elsa froze the door, and I used my fire to hit the window and it let the snow in, and Elsa noticed my hair.

Elsa: Your hair.

My hair is fully white. I look towards Elsa.

"I'll be fine come on-"

The door was kicked open and we saw Anna, S/N, B/N and Hans, Olaf, and the men known as Kristoff.

S/N: Y/N!

I shot a fireball making a fire barricade and we exited the room into the blizzard.

S/N POV:

"Dammit!"

B/N: Come on we need to save Y/N!

Hans: What do you mean!?

Anna: If Elsa does not kiss Y/N he'll die. His heart will freeze, and he will be gone.

We ran out into the blizzard to look for Y/N and Elsa.

Elsa POV:

Me and Y/N were running in the blizzard trying to escape.

Y/N: I feel cold...

"Come on... we need to keep moving."

Y/N: No Elsa... I mean I feel cold. My powers aren't warming me up...

That's when the blizzard got stronger, and I lost sight of Y/N.

"Y/N!!!!???"

I was walking for a few minutes trying to find Y/N with no luck.

Hans: Elsa! You can't run from this!

"Please... Help me find Y/N! And take care of my sister!"

Hans: Y/N? I found him... He's ice.

My heart stopped as those words sunk in.

Hans: His skin was ice. His hair was fully white. Y/N is dead. Because of you.

Y/N is dead... The only person who knew the struggles of having these powers. My friend, my crush... is dead. I dropped to my knees and my powers cleared the blizzard and I started to cry.

3rd POV:

Y/N was trying to find Elsa when the blizzard was clear, and he sees S/N, B/N, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven. He was about to run towards them when he sees Hans pull out a sword and was ready to kill Elsa.

S/N: Y/N you need to-

Before S/N could finish Y/N ran towards Elsa to save her. Hans swung his sword and Y/N got in front.

Y/N: NOOO!!!

He then turned to ice and Han's sword landed on Y/N and once he was fully ice the sword broke and Hans landed on his back. Elsa looked and saw Y/N as ice.

Elsa: Y/N!!

She looked at a now iced Y/N and she cried on his shoulder. Everyone else came and saw Y/N frozen. S/N was about to cry, and Olaf was sad. S/N tried to put a hand on Elsa shoulder but pushed S/N away.

Elsa: Y/N's death is on all of your hands! This is your fault! All of you! All of you had a hand in this! Why couldn't you just leave us alone!? We just wanted to live in peace!

Elsa continued to cry on Y/N's shoulder and the ice on Y/N slowly started to fade. After a minute Y/N was revived and he looked at Elsa.

Y/N: Elsa?

Elsa: Y/N!?

They hug and everyone looks shocked.

Y/N: Guess love always wins... Love...

Elsa and Y/N realize what they have to do, and they hold hands, and they use their powers. The fire turned into red particles while the snow turned into blue particles flying up into the air. The buildings that were on fire were repaired and the ships were fixed. The red particles and blue particles come together, and it makes a purple snowflake, and it vanishes......