Chapter 7 Olaf

Kristoff given me and my brother two horses since the sled was not big enough and we rode towards North Mountain. Ann started to explain how this all started, and she mentioned how she wanted to marry Hans after just meeting him.

Kristoff: Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?

B/N: Now I can see why Y/N and Elsa were frustrated.

Anna: What's that supposed to mean?

B/N: okay let's say you're in Elsa's shoes. You have been hiding your power to protect your loved ones and I just happened to walk up to you and ask for your blessing from a person I just met... Didn't the king and queen warn you about strangers!?

Anna: Yes, they did but Han's is not a stranger.

Kristoff: Oh yeah what's his last name?

Anna started to answer questions about Hans, and she answered it and Kristoff started to state facts.

"He's got a point. You just met him! He's the reason Y/N and Elsa are gone!"

Anna: Don't you dare start!

B/N: She's not wrong! You were so impatient you decided to marry the first person you laid eyes on!

Anna: You take that back!

B/N: I wouldn't be surprised if you decided to sleep with him on the first day!

Anna I-

Kristoff stops and we ask why we stopped, and he looked around and we saw wolves and we started to run. They were chasing us, and the wolves started to attack Kristoff and Anna saved him. We see a cliff and we hump it, and Kristoff cuts the rope, and we make it. The sled was destroyed in the progress.

"...Welp, I guess we're walking..."

We started to walk, and the sun had risen, and we saw Arendelle completely frozen and part of it slowly going up in flames. We continued our journey and we arrived at a frozen waterfall. We then heard a voice and behind us Anna kicked the snowman in the face. We started to throw it around until I threw it back at the remaining body and Anna seemed to notice him. Anna grabbed a carrot and put it on the snowman's nose.

Anna: Olaf? Olaf!

Olaf: And you are???

Anna: Anna, S/N, B/N, Kristoff, Sven. Did Elsa and Y/N make you?

Olaf: Yeah, why?

Anna: Do you know where they are?

Olaf: Yes why?

Anna: Can you show us the way?

Olaf: Yes, why?

At that point I got ignored and explained the entire problem. As soon as I mentioned summer Olaf's face lit up like a Christmas tree. He then started to sing about summer. I whisper to my B/N.

"Does he know he'll melt when it's summer?"

B/N: It's best we keep it between us.

Kristoff: I'm gonna tell him.

Anna: Don't you dare.

After he finished singing Olaf led us to Elsa and Y/N...

Meanwhile...

At Arendelle people have been trying to keep warm while trying to put out some of the fires that are spreading while Hans is giving up supplies to help people survive.

Duke: Prince Hans! Are we expected to sit here and freeze while you give away all of Arendelle's tradable goods?

Hans: Princess Anna has given her orders.

Duke: And that's another thing! Has it dawn on you that your princess may be conspiring with those two wicked sorceresses to destroy us all?

Hans: Do not question the princess. She left me in charge, and I will not hesitate to protect Arendelle from treason.

Duke: Treason?

Before they could talk more, they heard three horses and saw it was Anna, B/N, S/N horses.

Man: It's Princess Anna's, S/N, B/N horses.

Hans looks up at the Northern Mountain and knows where they are.

Hans: Princess Anna, S/N, B/N are in trouble. I need volunteers to go with me and find them. Two people agree and Duke volunteers his two men's. He whispers to them,

Duke: Be prepared for anything. And should you encounter the queen and the boy, you are to put an end to this madness. Do you understand?