Chapter 9 Intruders

S/N POV:

We all started to walk towards a forest and Kristoff knew where we were going. We arrived and saw rock. We went and I yell,

"Please we need help!"

That's when the rocks started to roll and out came the trolls.

Troll: S/N? B/N? Anna? Kristoff!

The trolls start to get excited, and they hug Kristoff. I walked towards the old troll, and I told him the problem.

Troll: She struck him in the heart... This is bad. When Elsa struck Anna in the head, we were able to wipe the memories, but we can't do that with Y/N's heart.

B/N: Is there anything we can do?

Troll: There is one way...

Anna: What is it?

Troll: Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.

"An act of true love... Elsa."

B/N: how do you know?

"You mean to tell me you do not see the way Elsa and Y/N look at each other?"

B/N: Fair point.

Troll: But he must hurry. If not removed, solid ice will freeze him, forever.

"Then we need to get back to Y/N. Now.

Y/N POV:

My hair was still turning white, and I was able to calm Elsa down, but I saw outside Prince Hans, and a few people.

"You gotta be kidding me."

3rd POV:

Hans: Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the queen or the boy. Do you understand?

They were about to go in when the fire monster and snow monster blocked their paths. Hans attacked the snow monster while the others attacked the fire monster. The snow monster smacked two guards into the snow and a piece of snow landed on the fire monster and it let out a screech. The people made snowballs and threw them at the fire monster and after multiple snowballs the fire monster turned to ash. Hans dropped the snow monster off the cliff. The two guards chased Elsa and Y/N. They made it onto the balcony and Y/N and Elsa worked together to fight the two guards. Elsa was trying to push one of the guards off the balcony and stab the other guard in the neck. Hans came but before he could do anything Y/N shot a fireball at their feet.

Y/N: Han's leave! This is none of your business! Go back to Arendelle and take care of Anna! Elsa gives you her blessing to marry Anna. Now go!

Hans: Y/N, Elsa think about what you're doing! Don't be the monsters they fear you are!

Y/N: Please don't make us do this Hans...

I saw Hans run over to a guard and he moves the crossbow upwards, and it hits the chandler and we saw it and we ran but we got knocked out by it....

S/N POV:

We were running towards Y/N and Elsa's castle, but we saw it nearly destroyed and we ran inside, and Y/N and Elsa were gone. We looked around and saw multiple arrows and fire. Prince Hans was here. We all decided to run back to Arendelle to save Y/N from death....