Cane, the guiding light

CANE, THE GUIDING LIGHT

The life of not seeing things in our surroundings are very hard but there's always helping them to move and identify things near them. And that is their cane.     

Why do you think others did cane for the blinds? It is because blind needed a guide to the right path.     

All of us need a cane, a cane that will guide us to where the happiness and eternity are. For humans, He is the cane that used to guide us everywhere we go. He did not let us to walk to the wrong way.     

In the blinds, if you were given a chance to see, what will be the first thing you want to do?     

Most of them wants to see their family member, ofcourse everyone does but don't you think, you have to see first the cane that you used to be your companion when you are still blind and say your gratitude to it for it never leave your side.     

Do you think what is the use of cane if you can already see? It is already useless right but don't forget that cane used to save your life most of the time.     

Would you still want to have a permanent eyesight but knowing nothing about your surroundings or continue living being blind together with your cane who used to be your savior.     

Living in this world is very hard mostly if there is no ones guiding you. What is the worth of living if there is always missing.    

How important is your cane to you?