Piece of time

PIECE OF TIME

In this world, nothing is perfect. But in His sight we are one.

Indeed us, teenagers, seldom go to church and instead hang out with our friends. Didn't we figured it out, that once in a while, we also need to bond with Him? He always have time for us but do we have time for Him?

We only have limited time, if it is already our time, we can do nothing but accept it. If you still have time, don't squander it to do nonsense things that don't help you genuinely.

Life is like time, minute, day or even a year, for example, if now is 11:30 a.m and your meeting time is 11:00 a.m, do you think, you still can reverse the time for you to not be late on your meeting? If that is the end, that's it, you cannot redo it but you can do something to fix it.

In Him, the only wish that He wants is to have time with Him, be it only an hour, He would be very much glad with that. Bond with Him and make your hours with Him a bliss despite the shortness of time.

We live for Him but we weren't here to waste time. We must be gratified considering He poured us bunches of blessings such as being alive in this world.

We don't have the privilege to throw all the problems to Him for we make our lives loaded with trouble and misery. At the end of the day, we know what we continually do is absolutely wrong. For a fact that here, in the place where we live, is a clan of humans that make mistakes because we are no perfect people.

A simple 'sorry', He can forgive us, a simple 'thank you', He will be very much delighted.

Not all the times He is there to woo us, once in a while learn to also patronize Him because all He did for us is to understand us. Coming to Him is and wull never been a bad thing, because approaching Him will be the greatest decision you will do.

Don't stop yourself to approach Him, you are very much welcome to Him, with open arms. If there is a force that is stopping you to go to Him, don't let that force make you stop because that might be the evil and don't ever let that creature stop you, fight it with faith and believe in Him because believing in Him would make everything possible.

You can show your deepest gratitude just by saying 'thank you' sincerely and not by giving things that can be ruined and eventually might be gone.