73

The team members left, and Xia Liuzhu replaced some fruits and vegetables with her inventory. If the journey is smooth, she can reach the base in two days.

There is no ice power, and the fruit is not easy to preserve. Xia Liuzhu let people divide the fruit in exchange, and everyone can get a share. When it is distributed to Ayun, the teenager holds the bag for him in the arms and shakes his head. Road: "No need to give me, I have."

It was an elderly aunt who divided the fruit. She touched Ayun's head and still put the part that belonged to him in his arms.

Luo Yesheng searched a lot of diesel and provided Xia Liuzhu with two big barrels, enough for them to go to the base. In order to save diesel, they did not find other cars, a group of people crowded on the bus.

Ayun sat in a position in the last row. He was the youngest. He lost his only family member yesterday. The people in the team took good care of him, so they arranged a seat for him.

The middle-aged man sitting next to him was facing the Mediterranean Sea, grinning, showing his black teeth, and said, "Ayun, here we are, you have a future."

Ayun pursed his lips, he didn't like the person next to him.

Although his father is an ordinary person, he is from the armed police. Among ordinary people, he is one of the best, and he is also the main force of the team.

So it was only yesterday when I was running away, in order to fight for time, I fought against the big spider and made a cut on my body and became infected.

There was a father in the past, he can speak his own preferences, but now it can't. He turned his head to the window, pretending not to hear a middle-aged man.

"Look, there are so many people in our team. The little girl likes you the most. I still send you so many things when I go. If I come to the base in the future, I will come to you."Mediterranean gave him an elbow, " There is no one in City M. They will definitely go to the base in the future. If the little girl comes to you and listens to your uncle, you have to catch her."

He lowered his voice and envyed him: "I wanted to say before, I don't think there is a peer of that little girl's family at home, she likes you, you should stay home, if you stay, don't worry about food and clothing, and no danger. ..."

"Uncle Wang!" A Yun turned his head and looked at the Mediterranean Sea man in a deep voice. His eyes were like a lone wolf who had been turned against the scales. It suddenly stimulated the Mediterranean Sea. He wanted to curse a few words, and thought that this kid was usually killed by his father. The protection is good, but with the help of a slingshot, the zombies can be killed. At a young age, they can't be underestimated, so they have to snort, "I'm thinking about it for you. Why don't you guys know what to do?"

Then he ate the fruit in his hand and ignored Ayun.

A Yun hugged the bear in his hands-in addition to a bag of food, she also gave him a bear-Uncle Zhu Yuan will bring a bear to her every time he goes out, very similar to gray gray . But gray gray was recognized, and even if gray gray broke their arms and legs, they did not change, so there were a lot of bears in the house.

The little boy didn't know, he was just simple, when he looked at the little bear, he remembered the little girl.

If he becomes stronger, he can become a powerful person like Sister Xia, so even if he doesn't come to the base, he can come here to find the girl.

How can we have abilities?

He knew that if he was bitten by a zombie or a beast, he would have a certain chance of awakening the ability instead of becoming a zombie. Last night, the process of father's infection mutations zoomed in his mind in slow motion.