69

Finally, Xiu Jin, who had a chance to log in to the game, saw the baby girl holding up an iron rod and killing her small face as soon as he entered the game.

"Spicy chicken game, what have you turned my baby girl into!"

He used his fingers to manipulate the screen, throwing away the iron bar in her hands.

If the system has a body at this time, it probably wants to bump into a big wall. But it still quickly stated  ontext foreword to let Xiu Jin understand what was going on, while naturally skipping the existence of the magician.

"..."

Xiu Jin, who understood what was going on, always felt something was wrong, frowning and saying, "When I'm not online, the plot goes forward?"

The system is silent.

Fortunately, Xiu Jin's attention quickly fell back to the girl, and according to the plot stated in the system, he knew that the baby girl holding up the iron rod was not doing something scary, but saving Zhu Yuan.

It is really useless than Luo Yesheng, but Luo Yesheng does not lag behind.

[Tn:don't know what they mean]

The seventh prince who thought of disgusting Zhu Yuan and slid the iron rod thrown away by him back into her hands.

"Daddy, what happened just now?" There was some worry on the girl, and she was very puzzled about how dad grabbed her iron bar and threw it back.

But Dad didn't write back to explain to her.

Anxious to save Uncle Zhu Yuan' little girl she put aside this doubt and began to beat the human cocoons seriously.

"Which is Zhu Yuan?" Xiu Jin, who was reluctant to do the hard work, asked the system coldly.

The system would have sent a reply to the magician, but Xiu Jin wouldn’t call the system a waste like the magician, but he could—

"Don't toss one day, you are a spicy chicken, don't stop one day, right, I tell you, I have let people find out which game company you are produced in. When I buy the company, do you want to change the generation, now Just be honest with me... which one is Zhu Yuan!"

[Tn: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯]

Xiu Jin's words are not unreasonable. This cub-raising game was downloaded by Kolf on his light brain. Previously, Kolf had always thought that Xiu Jin imagined a perfect partner through the game, so  when Xiu Jin asked him to check this. The developer of the game is a bit puzzling.

According to Cole Association, at first, he wanted to relax Xiu Jin. He saw a game introduction on Xingwang. He didn't need any medium to use the game to imagine what he wanted in his mind. Spiritual satisfaction.

This profile looks pretty good, so he downloaded it to Xiu Jin's light brain, and when he received the order from Xiu Jin to check the developer of this game, he found nothing.

It seems that this game is a small product, produced out of a small workshop.

While Kolf was thinking about what to do, Xiu Jin was assassinated, and this matter was put on hold for a while. After Xiu Jin was awake, he was monitored in the hospital and even had to use his brain to sneak. When bored, he suddenly remembered that this matter had no result .

So he urged Korf, who could not make a difference at the moment, so he had to explain the situation faithfully, and then Xiu Jin found that he played the game of raising cubs, which was a little different from the game function that Kolf said.

In the end, Kolf knew that the game played by the boss was not the one he downloaded at first, but Xiu Jin vowed that he had only this one in his brain, and there was nothing else, so where did Kolf's original game go? Why did it become a cub raising game?