No classes

I walked out of professor slughorns potions class with the boys it was mine and Ramus's last class of the day so we headed down to the black lake. when we got there I got my wand out of my boot "accio swimsuit"i said.

A few seconds later my swimsuit came flying and into my hand "be right back"i said I went behind a tree and took my boots and socks off and changed.

When I came out Ramus was sitting in the sand in his swim trunks "finally"he said i rolled my eyes and went in the water I swam for a minute or two then Ramus came in with me and we swam after an hour we got out and laid in the sun.

I was laying peacefully when suddenly I herd Ramus cry out and somthing fell on my stomach, I cried out in pain then I herd someone gasp and say "I'm so sorry"then the person climbed off us I rolled over on my side and groaned in pain.

"Gravity is not agreeing with me today"the girl said dusting sand off herself I got up and looked at Ramus as if to ask are you okay he looked at me and nodded the girl saw how we looked at each other.

"Were you guys making out or something"she ask I looked at her embarrassed by her question "No!"i said quickly and Ramus's cheeks grew red

"Oh well I'm Jade,Jade Carter"she said "I'm Rowen Miller this is Remus Lupin"i said "what house are you"she asked "we're both Gryffindor"he said she nodded

"I'm slytheirn"she said "your the nicest Slytheirn I've met"i said "yeah I'm not a stuck up pure blood"she said "I'm a muggleborn"she said I nodded "we gotta go our friends'll be lookin for us"Ramus said.

"Right it was nice to meet you jade"i said getting my clothes from behind the tree "nice to meet you too"she said before walking away. Remus bent down to get his clothes and I climbed on his back.

"Whoa"he said balancing himself "what are you doing"he asked "I'm to lazy to walk"i said resting my head on his shoulder "carry me"i said he chuckled and stood up.

I held on so I wouldn't fall off and he walked back to the school when we got there I had already fallen asleep so he woke me up and we went dinner.