Caspar Lee

You and Caspar have been dating for a year now .

At the moment you guys were just chilling watching tv but not really listening.

You kept hearing giggling up stairs and you knew Sam and Caspar were upstairs . God knows what they are doing up there.You and the boys talk a bit and you ask them how uni is going for them.

After a while of chatting suddenly you hear running and and then hear Caspar singing " IM A SLUT IM A SLUT IM A SLUT OHHH IM A SLUTTTT" and then suddenly see Caspar wearing one of your revealing dress you have .

You and the boys burst into laughter at the sight of him. You guys laugh until your stomach hurts like hell. Once you guys have stopped and cooled down a bit and ready to look at Caspar you see Sam standing there with a impressed look on his face.

" Caspar your such a slut " You joke

" Gurl that dress looks haaaaawt on you " Jack says chuckling.

" Thanks gurlfriend and I know right I'm like the biggest slut there is ." Caspar winks.

" Ye and your my slut " You smile and peck him on the lips as you know the boys are watching.

So you and guys spend the day having a lazy day. Caspar wouldn't take the dress off after you kept telling him to change but he said he looked sexy in it so you basically let him wear it as you knew he would get uncomfortable anytime now. You wish to have a day like this every day.

A/N : Sorry its short but I'm writing this late at night and on my iPad so yeah.. Sorry but I'll try to write another imagine tommorow after school! Leave me any suggestions and stuff so yeah Click the vote button and leave a comment below Gurl!