Niall Imagine {Jealous} Part 1

Today you were just sitting at home. Alone. The boys were gone out to some event and for some reason they were each paired up with some girl or some shit. All i know is that Niall is paired up with ......Demi. You knew Niall had a celebrity Crush on her since he had said it in interviews and stuff.

You try to push the bad thoughts out of your mind . You knew Niall is your boyfriend and he wouldnt do anything like that.You got the remote and turn the tv on. After going on a few channels you stopped on one. It was live tv where the boys were. You decided to watch it since you'd like to see what they are gonna be doing.

It went to some other celebs blah blah blah... until the boys appeared on the screen. Your attention focused on the tv. They were all with someone. But you concentrated on Niall. After some regular interview talk it showed them sitting in a crowd.

Demi was extremely close to Niall for your liking. It looked like Niall didnt really notice. After some people performing on stage like, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez , PINK , Greenday and much more it turned back to the boys sitting.

I dont think Demi knew the camera were on them. Demi was ... lets say feeling Niall where only the girlfriend should be aloud .... By then I was extremely pissed that Niall didnt do anything. After a while of... you know... she leaned in to kiss him.. on the fricken lips!? Straight away i closed it before anything else happened and before the kiss.. I cant believe Niall he did nothin?! _____________________________________________

A/N: Ill upload part 2 when i think i have enough reads or votes. So yeah. Sorry if its not good enough... Going through some.. hard times? right now with family so ye... Have nice day! :D