Dan Imagine!

“Dan! Dan, stop!” I giggled, pushing his hands away from my sides. His brown eyes staring right down into mine, making my heart flutter and my cheeks redden.

“What? More tickling? Well ok then!” Dan grinned, kissing my cheek happily while I squirmed under his hands.

“No, no, noooo!” I groaned, gasping between giggles. “What can I do to make you stooop?” I questioned, drawing out the ‘o’.

“Say you love me.” Dan smirked, still tickling me.

“I-I love you.” I laughed, shaking my head as he continued to tickle me.

“Say I’m sexy.” He commanded, enjoying being in control.

“You’re sexy as fuck, now let me go!” I yelped, my words being broken by giggles. He chuckled, his fingers finally resting at my waist, I lay back, breathing in deeply.

“You’re a bellend.” 

He winked, hovering above me, he smiled then slowly leaned down to kiss me.

I loved days like this; Laying around watching movies all day with Dan, hugging into him; me being clad in one of his old t-shirts and a pair of pj bottoms, Dan in the same, my face scraped of makeup and my hair falling loosely around my shoulders while his hands held me closer to him and my lips were gelled to his. This was what I lived for, me and Dan and nothing else in between.

Dan was a great boyfriend, always hugging me and making me laugh. Our relationship wasn’t perfect, but I was happy. Dan brought me out of my shell, he made me want to try new things and meet new people, he made me a better person and helped me find myself. He was amazing, and he was mine, that fact alone was still shocking to me.

He pulled back from my lips slowly, letting his breath mix with mine as he lingered close to me.

“Love you.” He smiled, flicking his fringe out of his chocolate eyes.

“Love you too.” I smiled, kissing his nose.

“It’s hard to believe..” He smiled, sitting up and pulling me into his lap. “It’s been five years since I met you and I’m still amazed by everything you do.”

I chuckled at him, shaking my head.

“Keep coming out with lines like that and you’ll get yourself another five years.”

He grinned, leaning forwards and kissing me gently once again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I got this from tumblr and btw i put it in bold so hopefully u can see better! :) Thanks for reading and maybe you might want to click that little vote button up there ? :)