happy family and ending

Keigo had kept an eye on Naruto as his little poor baby bird was getting sick by the day.

Naruto was laying on the bed with kurama as Keigo wearing nothing more about white T-shirt and white boxer shorts, he kept pacing back and forth next to the bed with the phone in his hand.

Keigo was talking to the doctor, "and that's what happened, I'm very scared for my poor baby bird is he going to be all right?"

Keigo didn't know what was going on but he was very upset and scared to what might could happen to Naruto.

Naruto was scared and frightened as well, he was only 18 and had no idea if he was going to die.

He wonder if he caught something during the time being that birdcage or something else.

Perhaps it was fake for him die Young as his parents were young in their early thirties as it made them all in the room tear up.

Naruto hold his little fox tight as kurama whimper as Keigo had put the phone down and went to his little baby bird and got under the blankets with him to hold him.

"The doctors are coming here, see what's going on I promise everything will be all right," Keigo was now sounding very worried as he had no idea what was going to happen.

"I hope so," Naruto said being scared as he had so many weird feelings, he was feeling hot and cold at the same time, getting cravings, feeling very sick, he was going through so much emotions as well as it was becoming overwhelming to him so quickly.

Later

The doctors had come and went into the room, they asked both Keigo and kurama to just stay outside for a moment.

Keigo was holding kurama as the little fox was crying, "it's all right the doctors will find out and he'll be all right then little fox."

It only took a few minutes but then the doctors came out with a smile and started laughing.

"Doctor what's so funny?" Keigo ask as he was getting pissed off knowing his poor mate could actually be very ill and the doctor was finding this funny.

"Oh relax Keigo there's actually nothing wrong with your Omega, you see he's pregnant with triplets," the doctor explained as Keigo did what any yandere alpha would do...

He fainted.

The doctor got Keigo in the bed with Naruto as the doctor make sure both were okay.

Later

Keigo slowly woke up and the doctor was gone and he was laying back in the bedroom with his Omega who was smiling.

"Are you all right?" Naruto ask sounding a bit worried for his alpha.

"Yeah just had a weird dream that the doctor I called said you were having triplets," Keigo said as Naruto look a bit confused for a moment but then open his mouth.

"That wasn't a dream," Naruto said as Keigo did what the best way to react to this.

Fainted again.

Only this time though it was a joke as he quickly got back up and was so happy and hugging his baby bird.

Naruto was tearing up as when he finally found out he was no longer upset but happy, ever since his parents died he wanted to have a alpha who he can start a family with, now that dream was finally going to come reality.

"I didn't even think it was possible but I'm going to become a mother, Keigo I'm so happy," Naruto said hugging his alpha.

"And I'm going to be a dad... A father," Keigo said as he knew they were going to have kids but so soon?